Book 1 Chp.1 Part 1

P.O.V Slinger Prax
" Ice please come to the main floor of the Academy we have new ones from the city of Praxtin coming today"
That annoying speaker every fragging morning at the same fragging time and it is so loud that even the people from Praxten could hear it.
I look up at the ceiling and lay thier, and grumbles at prowl
" Slinger it is time to get up it is the first day in the Academy"
"I don't want to go"
"You have to"
"No"
"Why must younger ones be so much difficult "
"Because recharge is more important" i sighed alittle bit
"I am going to miss this place" I looked at my berth..
Then another announcement off.
" Ice please hurry up they will be here any minute "
"Hey Prowler who is that Ice person and why does the name sound familiar"
" If you dont get you little Praxtin aft up you want get to meet her and yes she is familiar because she is family"
"Wait what"
Then I could hear a very load scream over the speaker.
"GET OF THE SPEAKER SKYW..." then the com went blank.
--------Time pass---------( insert lame music here)
We got to the road where we are going to be staying for the time being.. A purple female jet yelled
"Prowler is here with damn how many bots...4 others..damn ma you a hoe.." I looked around the place for a second and saw another purple male jet..
"Wait..more siblings..." and he signed the purple female jet look at the other
"Yes warp more siblings deal with it"blue streak looked behind prowl.
"I dont like this..." then what I think is the creator to all of us..came out of the place..
"Ow...baby blue is thier something wrong" he looked and and clung to prowls leg..
"................no.i dont like it here" I looked at what was happening and just face palmed.. the purple female jet came up to me..
"WoW...another female or I think"
"Yeah I am a female..by the way names Slinger Prax" I put my servo out..she took it
"Ice Con..nice to meet you I would be guessing that the one that is looking at all the...holy shit we are late to the Academy".....she let go of my servo and dragged me to the doors of the huge A.F building...she turned around
"Welcome to the Kaonic Academy where newbies can either learn or get fail because of how tough and hard core every thing is.." the head master walked up to ice..
"I am glad that you have found the one of the ones but you dont have time to show her around..that is the reason why she is going to be with you all day eventhough it should not be a problem because you are half siblings.."
About 35 minutes Later
*in the medical class*
Teacher Ratchet
"So we have a new one..that is nice..but take a set of get the wrench to the head..and no Slinger I am not talking about you" everyone sat down..
"Would you like to introduce yourself or are you like your brother prowl and like to flip desk" I looked at him
"Yes to all of that" he signed I blanked to the back of the class and took a set beside a short mech..
"Oh..I am Slinger Prax, I came from Praxtin, and if you ask yes..my older bro is a Po Po.."Ratchet went to the front of the room
" As everyone may know except for the new one I will be gone for a few weeks do to a very a very important thing I will be doing " he put his servos together..." the thing I will be doing is creating a pair of split spark twins..and I will be take name suggestions later..but question for everyone who has a twin"Me, ice, and another weird bot raised there servos..
"And if you could tell everyone about them,... Jazz you first.." he peeked up..
"Um...my twin is named Riochet....and I have not saw him and forever since we got separated by or creators" alot of bots looked at him..
"Next...Ice" she stood up...
"I have a twin named Tundercraker which is staring at me through the window like a weirdo" he knew he been caught by her and flew away...."also I have a sense I can tell when ever he is near me, we feel the same pain," ratchet looked at me
"I have a very fabulous twin named Kayon..but different on how the city is spelled..in other words we can just like ice and ThunderCraker.."
"Okay that is enough about twins let's talk about another subject..."
~few mintues later~
One of the other ones in the room yelled out
"SO YOU CAN FRAG WHO YOU WAN TO FRAG" ratchet face palmed
"I am done with this...class dismissed" I got up and ice grabbed my shoulder
"it is time for a class that you get to choose where you want to be when you get adulted and things.." I looked at her
"Wow much cybertronin much wow" she looked at me while walking
"I know right" we went into the classroom
~ other class ~
Teacher: whoever's
"So Slinger here is your choices
•Gladiator wait it got updated they are looking for a Prime.." I did not know what a Prime was so..
"Yeah I will try.." I went to where Ice said to go.. the person looked at me
"Okay...you can try to get a deal with the higher ones but you are young.."
~few minutes of feeling out files *
The person looked down...
"You should have said you was a Praxtin before hand.."he hands me a key card "this is the key to the building on the left in the middle of the block down the road.." I took the key and saw what it seemed to be Ice waiting thier with her twin..
"Okay...I will lead you to that building but heads up that is where you will be doing everything for the next few years in this place.."
We finally made it to where I was going..
"If you need anything I will be in the building next to you or go to McAdams and wait" I looked and nodded and scanned the key..
Then thier it begins the long damn hallway... I began to walk..until I find a person at a desk..
"How many I help...oh...you are the new one" they seemed alittle bit to happy with thier life..
"If you go down to the first hall on the right you will need to do down to the most secure place here swipe tha..you know what let be get that i.d takes care of.." they do that handed back to me and sent me on my way.
I walked down the way that they told me to..the security looked at me.. I scanned to card..one of them looked at me
"If you will tell me if this is true are you kin to prowl..if so I dont have to worry about you" I nodded and walked alittle bit until I saw what was labeled for new people..
There was no one in there...
"Hello thier Slinger I gave heard that you wanted to be come a prime..first things first I see that you are a shy person and if you see.. oh wait what am I doing my name is WarDemon...I am guard in training..but I am mostly going to be in the gladiator pits but right now I am here doing my work because I might have broke someone...but other than that I will lead you to....."he froze looked at me "you are not a regular Praxtin are you..I smell that you are an preda...s..but you know that is known of my business.."
"You know that I would say you are right about the Predacon part..but that is what you said.." he got up and motioned me to follow him.. I did..
And bam we was at the prime commtty.
I looked at the all the primes..and they all stood up...
"Welcome Slinger Prax "

End of part 1 of the edit...is it better than the original version..

Ice, alternate version of Thunder Craker belongs to blackice19
Slinger, WarDemon, Kayon
Other Characters Hasbro or whoever