Truce?

Y/N POV

*sigh*

              The first day of school...high school that is. I'm a freshman at Norrisville high, starting today. I'm not really happy about it but not upset either, kind of a mix of nervousness and excitement. Luckily I have friends going to the same school so I'm not too worried about that. Let's see, there's Howard, Debby, Theresa, and I'm sorta friends with Heidi. Oh yea and...Randy. I wouldn't call him a friend, more like my enemy. We've been like this since we were kids, actually Howard, Randy, and I grew up together. But that doesn't change anything, I still hate Randy and he hates me. The only reason I hang out with them is for Howard, he's constantly trying to get us to get along, but it has NEVER worked and made us hate each other even more. But it's whatever, I don't really care, and I still need to get dressed. 

Out of POV

You got up and got dressed in (the fit below or you can choose your own fit) and headed out.   

Norrisville was relatively small, so you ended up walking to most places

Norrisville was relatively small, so you ended up walking to most places. You finally arrived to Norrisville High, and admired how big it was. You were well known in middle school, but not like that matters now. But you could still get along with everyone no matter how different or similar they were, though you didn't have many friends. You start walking towards the school till you heard a familiar voice.

"AY Y/L/N!"

Y/N POV

I turn around to see Howard and of course, Randy. Howard always made me happy and cheered me up almost as much as he pisses me off at the same time. Meanwhile Randy seemed to be trying his hardest to not make eye contact with my, trying to be invisible, looking stupid as usual.

"Good wonderful morning, Y/L/N! You're looking rather nice today." Howard said, waaaay too enthusiastic, even for him. But I giggle.

"Good morning to you too, Howard. Someone's happy, what gives? Tryna sweet talk me to treat you to The Game Hole?"

"Whaaaat noooo, of course not....okay maybe" he admitted in defeat, anytime we hang out, I always take care of everything, like a mom. I don't have a problem with it cause I love these idiots, even Randy in a way....JUST AS A FRIEND, NOTHING ELSE!

But then Randy spoke up "He still has hope that the ninja's gonna show up. Which he is, if you just chill Howard. He's gonna show" He avoided eye contact with me, which he has a habit of doing, ever since our first fight when we were kids he believed I was some sort of mind reading demon, which I'm not but it's his stupid excuse to not look me in my eyes cause he's too scared. And he's been using that excuse ever since.

"You guys still worship the ninja?" I ask, snarky. Which of course ticked off Randy.

"YES! What's so wrong with that? He has saved your life on multiple accounts!"

"No, he's saved you two shoobs on multiple accounts. I don't need anyone's help, I can protect myself."

"Oh really? Did you forget about-" I cut him off quick. I've gotten myself into a few embarrassing mishaps, and had to have the ninja come save me. And I hate whenever anyone brings them up. I grab him by his shirt collar and pull him down to my height because he's freaking tall.

"I told you never to speak about that EVER again, Cunningham" I say through gritted teeth. It catches Randy off guard but he finds it amusing.

"You did, and? I just felt I need to remind you, about that time-"

" I swear to god Cunningham, I'm gonna-"

"What are you gonna do to me exactly? Considering you can barely reach me, shorty." he moves away.

" Oh no, the little gremlin is gonna kill me. Have mercy please spare me, SHORTY!"

"The hell did you just call me!?"

"You heard me, S-H-O-R-T-Y" He gets close.

And whispers in my ear, "Shorty" I blushed, which made me mad.

"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE SO DEAD CUNNINGHAM" I run up to his smug faced self, but I'm pulled back by Howard.

"GUYS ENOUGH, SERIOUSLY?! You've been acting this way since we were in diapers, and I'm tired of it. For one year can you guys try to get along? FOR ME AT LEAST?! And I know neither of you can say no to me anyways, soooo" We went silent for awhile and stared at the ground. Randy and I hate each other, but Howard was our weakness, and we felt bad. So we had no choice at this point, and I was kinda tired of fighting with Randy constantly.

I spoke up "Howard is right...and he never is."

"And he's never the mature one" Randy said

"I'M STILL HERE!" Howard yelled, which made Randy and I laugh. I put my hand out for Randy to shake, and walked closer to him. I sigh.

"Truce?" I ask. I had my hand out for a whole ass minute, before Randy finally, hesitantly shook my hand.

"Truce"