One- Age

TAY POV

Jenna and I just finished packing the last of our stuff.

"Im going to put these boxes in the car," Jenna picked up the boxes and waddled out to the car. I heard a crash, followed by an 'uhf' by Jenna.

"Love, are you okay?" I wanderd out of the room and outside to find Jenna laying in the driveway with the boxes scattered in front of her.

"Oh my god, Jenna," I laughed, helping her up and picking the boxes up. We put the boxes in the car and I pulled out my phone to text Alexa.

To Alexa: just finished pakcing! We'll be in LI in about three hours. cant wait to see you two! ✌️

From Alexa: sweet! Lyndsey and I cant wait!💕💕

I put my phone in my pocket, walkig back in the house to find Jenna. I peered around the corner into my room, "Babe, you ready to go?"

Jenna nodded and gave me a megawatt smile and stood up.

Lynn and Alexa let us stay with them until we found are own house.

//////

The entire drive was spent jamming along to crappy pop songs and looking out the windows at the scenery. We soon pulled up into Alexa and Lynn's driveway, to be greeted by them basically getting in my car to hug us.

"We missed you!" Lynn squealed, getting off of us. Jenna and I got out of my car, and walked inside, meeting Alex and Brian, Lynn's friends.

"Guys, this is Tay and Jenna," Lynn motioned twards us. Alex went all quiet and shy, but staring at me. Brian practically flaunted, "She's been talking about you two since last week when she found out you were moving," he went on, Lynn hiding her blush behind Alexa's shoulder.

Jenna and I laughed, sitting down on the floor, pulling Jenna into my lap. The six talked for a while, "Guys, want to help us look at apartments?"

"Yeah, lets go," Lynn and Alexa nodded in agreement.

"Can we go too?" Alex looked at us. Jenna nodded, and he smiled brightly.

We all got into Alexa's car, Jenna had to sit on my lap.

/////////
ALEX POV
We watched Tay and Jenna talk with the apartment manager and Brian nudged my shoulder.

Dude you so have a thing for Tay," He said quietly, chuckling.

I felt my cheeks turn red, "Shut up, no I dont," I whisper-yelled.

"Yes you do, dont deny it."

"Okay fine, maybe I do. Not like I can do anything about it though."

"True," Brian nodded, Tay turning around with Jenna and walking twards us four.

"We're gonna get one of these," Jenna said, her Australian accent ringing.

"Yep," Tay nodded in agreement,"We signed the papers and we get the keys tomorrow."
/////////////////////////////////////

A/N: woo first chapter! i think rhis is going to be a v dramatic story oops