Three - Hangovers are A Bitch

TAY POV

I woke up to Jenna curled up in my lap, still sleeping, Brian and Alex basically spooning on the floor, and Lynn making coffee.

"Well goodmorning," Lynn said, handing me a cup of coffee.

"My head feels like a train hit it," I whined, holding my head and waking Jenna up.

"But look at Brian and Alex," Lynn giggled and took out her phone to take a picture of them.

"Dude, send that to me," I laughed. Jenna rubbed her eyes like a three year old, yawning.

"Well goodmorning," Lynn laughed again. Alexa walked out soon after, wearing a tanktop and shorts, with her hair a mess. I laughed at the endless hickeys on her neck, shoulders, and chest.

"Dont laugh at me," Alexa groaned in her sleepy voice. Lynn walked to Alexa and wrapped her arms around her.

"You know I love you," Lynn said, kissing Alexa and tracing Alexa's hickeys with her fingers. Alexa hummed, walking away into the kitchen.

"So school starts in a week, and you two arent registered," Lynn started.

"So we should do that today?" Jenna mumbled. Alex and Brian woke up, freaking out that they were cuddling.

"Oh fucking hell!" Alex screamed. Alex rolled over away from Brian. Brian laughed, getting up.

//////////////////////////////

"Jenna, help me!" I yelled, trying to push the bed into place. she layed on the bed, laughing at my struggles
I finally pushed the bed into place, huffing and laying on top of Jenna.

"Tay! Get up!" She laughed, trying to push me off.

"I dont think so," I smirked, kissing her. I felt her hands trail to my waist, pulling me closer. This lasted for a few minutes, before someone barged in our apartment.

"Tay! Jenna! We brought food!" Lynn's voice rung through the air. Jenna groaned when I got off of her. We walked out, greeting Alexa and Lynn.

"Place looks nice," Alexa complimented.

"It will look better once we get jobs and can actually buy more posters and stuff." There were some posters that Jenna and I have had previously on the walls.

"My mom had a safe, it had like five-thousand dollars in it. We could get that and buy some food and nessecities," Jenna looked at me.

"Dude, are you serious?" I looked at her and she simply nodded.

"We could go right now, and Alexa and Lynn can help if they want," Jenna looked at them and they nodded with excitment.

/////////////////////////////////////

A/N: okay so just to be clear, Alex in this story is Alex Babinski, not Gaskarth.
anyways, sorry for the short chapter