Four- Break In

LYNN POV

We snuck in through the window, the door was locked.

"Tay, what if we get caught," Jenna whispered. Tay out her arm around Jenna and pulled her close. Alexa held my hand as I pulled her along, searching for the safe.

"I found it!" Tay's voice echoed through the empty house.

////////////////

We figured out the safe code, Jenna's birthday. Inside was a bunch of papers, and $6,738.

JENNA POV

"Its only fair if we give you guys some, here." I handed them $2,000. Alexa and Lynn's faces were in shock.

"I- we- you dont have to do that," Lynn stuttered out.

"C'mon, just take it you shit," Tay laughed. Lynn slowly took the money, smiling.

"Thank you."

/////////////////////

TAY POV

School had started, and I was still looking for a job, Jenna had one. She worked at this restraunt down the street waiting tables. It payed well, and there were good tips. It would get us by once our money was gone and I could get a job.

"Babe!" Jenna yelled with her thick accent.

"Hm?"

"Get ready, I have a suprise," Jenna walked out of the room, and into our room. I followed close behind, possibly staring at her butt.

"What should I even wear?"

"Something cute, but not too classy."

I nodded, walking to my closet. I pulled the clothes around, finding a pair of nice jeans and a fancy-ish band t shirt. I changed, walking out.

"Is this good?"

"You look hot," She smirked, pulling me into a selfish kiss. She pulled me out of our apartment, intertwining our hands. We walked in comfortable silence to a small pizza place.

"Ah! Jenna! So nice to see you again," A man spoke with a thick Italian accent, "Is this the lovley lady you've been telling me about?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her and smirked, his moustache curving upwards.

"Yes, Toli. This is Tay," Jenna laughed, "Tay, Toli. Toli, Tay," She motioned tward us.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled, shaking his hand.

"Oh, come, come, I have a reserved booth for you too," He motioned for us as he walked away. We followed, sitting down at said booth.

I locked eyes with someone I particually didnt think I'd see for a long time.