Two- Drunk Nights

JENNA POV

Tay opened the door to our new apartment, seeing it was rather large for an apartment. Her mouth gaped in awe, and I had to pull her inside. We explored a little bit before going to get boxes.

"Hey babe, should we drive to my old house and get some furniture?" I said to Tay, who was sitting on the empty floor.

"Yeah, we should borrow Brian's truck though."

"Okay, Ill text Lynn and ask her to ask Brian and tell her we're coming over," I said casually, pulling out my phone. I called her instead; she picked up on the last ring.

"Hello?" Lynn said, breathinf heavy.

"Hey lynn, two questions."

"Hurry up, im kind of in the middle of something." Lynn said, and I heard Alexa say 'come back to bed'.

"One- We'll be over in ten so hurry up your little fuck session, Two- Can you ask Brian if we can borrow his truck?"
Tay burst out laughing, falling over.

"Ye-yeah, okay I gotta g-go," Lynn choked out and hung up the phone.

"They were having sex," I said, giggling.

"Well obviously, but c'mon lets go," Tay stood up, and pulled me out the door.

////////////
TAY POV

Lynn opened the door, and I saw Alexa slippping on a shirt. Lynn's hair was a mess, and so was Alexa's.

"You guys look rough," I giggled.

"We were rough," Alexa said, standing behind Lynn.

"Oh Gross!" Jenna yelled, walking inside with me. Lynn and Alexa fixed their hair, texting Brian.

"Brain said he'll be over in twenty with his truck and Alex. He also said when you guys get back there would be alcohol and pizza, so hurry," Lynn said.

"Lets all go, because I know Jenna and I cant lift some of that stuff alone."

/////////////////
We were back at Lynn & Alexa's, we finished the pizza and we all had either a few beers or shots.

"Dude where did you get all the alcohol, youre only eighteen," Jenna half slurred.

"Parents left the alcohol cabinet unlocked," He shrugged. Alex was the most intoxicated, Lynn following close behind.

"Ill be right back, im gonna go smoke," I said, walking out to the backyard. I lit the cigarrette, taking a long drag. I heard the door open and Alex stumbled out.

"Hey beautiful," Alex got closer.

"Alex, stop."

"C'mon," he whined, now holding my waist and his face centimeters from mine. He grabbed my face, pulling me closer and roughly kissing me.

"Alex! Stop!" I managed to shove him backwards. I threw my cigarrette on the ground and walked back inside to see Lynn, Alexa, Brian, and Jenna starting to play spin the bottle. I sat down next to Jenna, giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

I poured myself another shot, "Wheres Alex?" Brian asked, and Alex came inside.

"Right there," Lynn motioned tward the stumbling Alex. I huffed angrily at him, and he shot me a 'sorry' look.

We played spin the bottle and we had just about kissed everybody. Alex passed out on the floor, Jenna was laying in my lap on the couch, Brian was passed out, laying ontop of Alex, and Im pretty sure Lynn and Alexa were having drunk sex in their room.

I poured myself a few more shots,
getting so intoxicated I just passed out.

/////////////////////////////////////