1

The sun shone through my window. waking me from a deep sleep. I peer through my window and see chunks of stone and green crystal fall from the sky.

"What. The. FUCK."

Some kids told me Arcadia was weird when I moved here last week but I was not expecting that something like this would happen so quickly.

As the stone crashed down there was a giant explosion right where the high school was.

Well there goes my senior year. You would have thought I was surprised by such weird events. But as of late weirdness seemed to be following me.

For the past few years stranger and stranger things have happened.

It all started when my classmate made fun of me in 6th grade. I hoped she would never talk to me again, and in that moment she tripped walking away from me with her tongue sticking out at me. When she hit the ground she bit her tongue so hard she had to be taken away in an ambulance. She never did speak to me again, but she also could barely talk. It took years of speech therapy to speak normally again.

The latest weird thing that happened was significantly less harmful I'm happy to report. My teacher was lecturing us using a projected power point. I wasn't paying attention to the lesson but on the projector. As I focused on it, it starting wiggling, screws fell out and bounced on the linoleum floor. As soon as the fourth screw fell out a loud slam and crunch could be heard. The projector had falled onto the floor.

My teacher screamed and everyone was surprised. Even I was. I decided to ignore what happened just like every weird thing before that.

But here in Arcadia everyone seemed to notice the weird and accept it. Maybe thats why my parents moved me in with my Aunt and Uncle.

I decided it was time for some exploration of the bizzare stone and crystal crash site.