5 (🍋 warning)

"I think you already know the answer to that dear."

Douxies words surprised me.

"I'm sure I dont know what you're talking about." He inched closer to me placing a hand on my far hip.

"I've been alive for centuries, do you really think I wouldn't notice someone's interests?" He smiled with those lines pulling me closer to him. My heart raced as the wizard brought his lips closer to mine.

"If you're not okay with any of this tell me to stop." He pressed his lips into mine. Gently at first then attempted to deepen it. He bit my bottom lip slightly and I opened my mouth for him.

He grabbed my other hip and pulled me on top of him. I straddled his hips as he pulled me in closer. He broke the kiss leaving me breath less. Douxie examined my body. His gaze made me shrink, once he'd looked me over the smirk on his face grew.

He leaned towards me and whispered in my ear.

"How would you like to put on a show for me, love."

I shuddered at his words. He pulled me in for another heated kiss. His grip tightened on me causing a gentle moan to break our kiss.

" Thats a lovely sound. I want you to make it more."

He shifted his hips beneath me causing his groin to line up perfectly with mine. I could feel his erection, throbbing with impatience.

He dropped his hands from my waist and levitated a few fallen logs to gather around us. Once they were placed he lifted me onto a log and stepped towards another. He set down a blanket in front of it and sat down. Turning back towards me he sent a spell to mess with the hem of my shirt.

"How about you take this off love, I'd love to see you without it..." I felt no need to hesitate. My shirt fell to the forest floor.

" How about you take those jeans off as well." My cheeks flushed, as my fingers unhitched the button and lowered the zipper. I stepped out of the cloth, leaving me barely covered. Douxie cocked his head inviting me towards him.

"Such a good little girl. Why don't you do the same for me."

I sat atop of him once more and lifted his shirt off. He pulled me closer and left gentle kisses across my chest. My hands traved down to his hips pulling down his pants until he was left in his undergarments.

"I hope you know more about this than I do." I muttered.

"What was that love, I can't hear you."

"I don't know what I'm doing, I've never done this before."

"Oh! This is you're first time... I wish we could do this in a better place then. But I'll make this an enjoyable experience for you."

Douxie flipped us over pinning my hands above my head.

"Tell me what feels good, alright?"

I nodded my head. He shifted one of his hands casting a binding spell on my wrists.

"You can break it if you feel uncomfortable."

I didn't understand how anyone could could get uncomfortable with Douxie. He stuck the cuffs onto the stone wall behind me. He sat down in front of me. he placed on hand between my thighs and the other on my hip. His lips blessed every part of my torso.

My head arched back. And he lifted his to meet my eyes. He put his hands behind my back and unhooked my bra. I wasn't sure how he was going to get the straps off my arms, but I didn't need to worry about it.

The straps dissolved on my shoulders causing a shiver to go down my spine. My bra was thrown to the side as douxie pressed his face onto my chest. He sucked and bit gently on my breasts and collarbones. I bit my lip holding in a whimper.

One hand grabbed my hair and pulled me in for a kiss while the other began to stroke the wetness growing between my legs. I moaned into the kiss, my eyes glazing over with pleasure.

Douxie continued to rub his fingers against me, causing my legs to shake. When I began climaxing he pulled them away. My legs shut and rubbed against eachothet trying to regain the lost friction.

Douxie looked down at me pleased.

"I love how sensitive you are." He teased. "Let's do something a little more exciting."

He pulled down his boxers and his full length astounded me. I had no idea how anything like that was supposed to go inside of me.

"Dont worry my sweet, I'll be gentle."

He hooked my panties with his fingers and tossed them to the side. I was fully on display for him. I looked away and whimpered. He pulled my chin to look towards him.

"Dont be like that love," He brushed a lock of hair behind my ear. "In a few minutes you'll be seeing stars." 

He opened my legs and began stroking me again. He slipped one finger in and I let out a breathy moan. Another finger found its way inside of my. Pushing and pulling out in a rhythm that caused pleasure to course through my body.

Douxie continued to move his fingers causing me to lose myself in him. He removed his fingers all too soon and left me craving him.

He leaned over me and smiled. He whispered in my ear.

"I hope you enjoy this love."

I felt his tip rub against my entrance. It felt much larger than his fingers. Slowly the tip entered me. I shut my eyes and shuddered.

"Are you okay if I keep going?"

"Mhm."

He continued to push inside of me letting me get used to his size. After I relaxed and nodded my head, he started thrusting.

I gasped feeling my insides being filled. He fit perfectly and I'd never felt anything so good in my life. He moaned and brought his lips to mine. We kissed as he continued to move his hips.

My mind became clouded with pleasure. All I could think of was the pounding of him against me.

He began picking up the pace causing me to lose all control. Tears began leaking from my eyes. My breath shuddered as my moans became louder and louder. My insides clenched and I felt a surge of relief and pleasure flow over me. Some fluid began to form a puddle around me.

Doixie smiled as he kissed me, giving a few more strokes before pulling out and cuming on my stomach.

We breathed heavily for what felt like an eternity. His breathing calmed first. He undid the spell binding my wrists and pulled me towards him. I threw my arms around his neck. he picked my up and carried me to a nearby stream.

Placing me gently on the ground he summoned a piece of fabric and dipped in in the water. He wiped me off and kissed the top of my head.

"You did very well my dear." I gave him a goofy smile. He kissed all over my face and brought me in for a hug.

He picked me up and carried me back to our campsite. The fire was fading and so was my energy. Douxie laid me down on some blankets and a sleeping bag. I laid my head down and watched him add a few logs onto the fire.

He layed down beside me and stroked my hair.

"Goodnight Y/N, sweet dreams." My last thoughts drifted away and I fell into a deep comfortable sleep.