2

I climbed over rubble looking at the shattered glass and crystal. The intricate metal carvings drew me closer. Looking closer they were completely undecipherable.

I felt that I knew how to read them but couldn't access the knowledge to.

Over a rise of metal there was a group of teenagers some younger than me but on looked older and may I say really cute. But right next to them was 3 stone skinned creatures. I almost screamed.

I ducked behind the rubble holding my hands over my mouth. My heartbeat raced, all I could think of was the pounding in my ears. A few too many deep breathes later I looked back over.

They were all talking to eachother. No one was being ripped to shreds. I spoke softly to myself. "Whats happening?"

The group of strange looking individuals ran off towards the town. I ran behind them. Mostly because I didn't have any plans. Just kidding. I need some adventure in my life and who knows maybe those weirdos need another weirdo.

They stopped in front of a tech support building. The cute one with blue hair talked to the girl at the desk. She took them through a door and came back a few minutes later. A blonde man had been waiting for her to return. He handed over a computer and behind the counter there was a bizzare purple glow.

"What the..."

I entered the building as the man was leaving and walked up to the desk.

"Hey, uh whats up?"

"Hi can I help you with something."

"I saw a weird glow behind the counter and was just wondering what it was."

"Technological wizardry."

"No seriously what was that. Because I've made that before but orange and not purple."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Come with me."

She took me through the side door into a long hallway. We entered another door into what looked like a Walmart break room.

The girl handed me a paper napkin.
"So, I'm gonna ask you to do anything with that." she paused "And by anything I mean anything weird."

"Oh great my specialty" I muttered. I focused on the napkin feeling its weight. Which was nonexistent. I wish I had something more solid to focus on.

The napkin became much heavier making my hand bend under the weight. It dropped onto the floor with a solid thud. I looked down and instead of a slightly wrinkled napkin a shining gold bar was there.

"Whoah sick magic." The girl said.

"Magic?"

"Well yea what else would it be."

I almost gave myself an anusrism thinking of magic as being real. My mind raced and I just wanted to be home.

Suddenly I was. I screamed wondering how I got back here. Nothing made sense. I only knew I had to learn more about what was happening to me.