1. Where it all began..

Life... Either loathe it or ignore it, Marvin groaned (this was about the 100th time he has said it).
Zaphod's eyes flinched slightly, he looked like as if he was at the Alien's breaking point.
(According to The HitchHikers guide to the Galaxy, an Alien's breaking point is a thousand times worse than a humans, sometimes Alien's even blow up planets when they are that high on the breaking point chart).
Marvin would groan, but this groan wasn't just a regular depressed electronic robot groan, it was the biggest, loudest and most hurtful groan in the whole entire universe. Zaphod looked behind him and grunted, "GET OFF MY SHIP YOU STUPID GROANING PARANOID ROBOT!" Zaphod said looking triggered.
"Oh please," said Marvin, "I am not stupid, I am way smarter than you, I can do anything! Well, the thing I can't do is think like you because it would take ages to be as dumb as you."
Zaphod's angered and triggered face increased.
"Oh of course!" Continued Marvin, "I cant get rid of depression as well."
"THAT'S IT!!" Zaphod opened the spacecraft door and shoved Marvin out.
Zaphod didn't expect Marvin to scream, he expected him to groan. And guess what? Zaphod was right.