Must be the same

"YOU KNOW WHAT MORTY!" Said Rick while spitting on Morty's and Marvin's face

YOU CAN KEEP THE SEX ROBOT.

Morty squealed from excitement and hugged the robot.

"I hate humans, normally but you guys are pretty good humans." Said Marvin approvingly.

Rick would look as triggered as Zaphod felt when Marvin started groaning for 12 hours straight.

"You know what, Marvin! I have always hated robots and I always will!" Screamed Rick.
Morty wiped the spit from his face and the robots metal.
~~~~~~
The next day
~~~~~~~~~

MORTY! MORTY! Screamed Rick

Morty was in bed sleeping with Marvin on the floor.

Morty woke up to see Rick standing at the end of his bed.
"RICK WHAT ARE YOU DOING ITS EARLY!"
"Morty, your robot took a dump on the wall somehow."

"That was my drawing of depression. I draw when I'm sad, which is always." Said Marvin

"Well, MARVIN. Your drawing looks like shit." Said Rick while crossing his arms.

Marvin would try and change the subject by pulling something random out of his highly intelligent robot electronic brain.
"Rick Sanchez."
"Rick" interrupted Rick still crossing his arms.

"Can I take a guess why you hate robots?" questioned Marvin.

"Ok then, tell me."

"Is it because we are smarter than you?" Said Marvin.

"Pfft!! No!" Said Rick , "I am the smartest man in the universe."

"I hate to interrupt.."
Said Morty, "but Rick you always say you're the smartest when there hasn't been any proof that you are."

"FUCK OFF MORTY!" Said Rick

"I am afraid, that it is true. I'm way smarter. I can count how many atoms are in a star in millisecond!" Said Marvin enthusiastically.

Rick left the room without saying anything, while pointing the middle finger behind him.
~~~~~~