Rick it up.

In Rick Sanchez's (the smartest man in the universe, yet he is an earth man) spaceship he was hanging with his Grandson Morty, Morty of course, was sleeping and Rick was drinking alcohol while staring at the planets blankly. Rick has always been the type of Grandad to get drunk everyday, even in mornings. Morty woke up to the sound of loud groaning sound's.
"Uh, oh jeez, Rick?." Said Morty with an unstable sound.
"Yes Morty?" Said Rick while stuttering.
"Uhhh did you hear that sound Rick? The groaning?
Nope, Morty and if I did hear this "moaning sound-"
it's groaning- said Morty interrupting Rick.
"Ok, Morty! Well if I did hear "groaning sounds I wouldn't care. Said Rick.
Morty bit his lip and gave Rick a nervous expression. Morty turned towards the window and sighed. Looking out of it he saw, a robot groaning and muttering horrible things to itself  while falling from the sky.
"How strange." Said Morty.
RICK, RICK! Morty said
WHAT MORTY! Jesus Christ you don't have to wake me up every time I doze off-

Rick would look outside the window to see a robot calling itself horrible and words we shouldn't mention.

"Oh wow Morty, your first invention is a depressed robot, I'm so proud of you! Said Rick so sarcastically.

Morty ignored Rick and used a grapple gun to pull the robot towards them.