PROLOUGE

Adya Kingdom, known as a bright like a sun and peaceful place to live.

A busy street, a fresh flowery garden, children running, playing. People talking to each other. But one thing for sure that you can see in their faces. They have a genuine smile plastered in their faces.

You can say they're contented that they have each other. Everyone helping each other. There's no poor nor rich. Because they always say that everyone here, in this kingdom, is a family. Blood related or not. They're family.

So that's why, all of the people/breed who live in there are so much grateful to their King and Queen who supported and protected them to any harm.

Giving them a nice shelter and a healthy foods for them to keep living.They all love the King and Queen, that they're willing to die for the sake of their safety and this safe place.

Right now, the people of Adya Kingdom have gathered in a central palace for them to prepare for the crown prince first birthday celebration. 

Everyone was excited to celebrate it with the King and Queen, and especially, today, their highness, crown prince will be having his first appearance to all of the people of Adya Kingdom.

Having a prince means having a reason to continue living, because they found out that the prince is not an ordinary prince, because he has the power to calm people down, through his smile. And at the same time, from what they heard from their King and Queen, that he is blessed by the Sun God itself. And he's an omega.

So everyone was excited to meet the prince and see him in their own eyes.

People of Adya wants his highness to have a happy and perfect first birthday. So they do their best to decorate the central area of the kingdom.

Everything was so happy, peaceful and wonderful feeling for them to have now but those happy feeling, the peaceful life that they have, has shorten.

From chattering, laughing, smiling, nice houses, birds chirping, cat's meowing, the once peaceful living of the Adya Kingdom was now, shouting, crying, burning houses, blood splattered, dead bodies. From bright and peaceful kingdom turns to a dark, bloody kingdom. No more laughter, no more chattering, no more smiling, no more helping hands, no more.

There's one person, siting in his black horse, an all black outfit, with a hideous crown in his head, a devilish smirk plastered in his face, with glint in his bloody red eyes, and a black two horn in his forehead. He was accompanied by a thousand of evil people, the demons. He is Daemon, the alpha demon king. You can see that he is old but you can feel the power radiating in him.

They are the reason of why the Adya Kingdom is in chaos.

When the demon king learned to his son about the birth of the prince of Adya Kingdom, and also learned that, the prince is an omega. He plans to take the prince of Adya and be mated to his son, Asura, the alpha demon prince.