EXPLANATION

HAIKYUU UNIVERSITY

Haikyuu University is an elite school for the hybrids with a superpower/magic located in Tokyo. You can't enter to this University. If you are recommended by the higher ups (Haikyuu Admins), Got an invitation to study or by the Grand Master requests, you can't enter. Even if you have the most powerful magic, you can't.

Haikyuu University is for the chosen magic users and for the 'Chosen One'.

If the chosen one was found, The Higher Ups will choose ten chosen magic users to be the 'The Chosen Royal Guards: Ten Magic Guardians'

They're five Universities in Tokyo. It will be reveal in the future chapters.

What is Chosen Magic Users?

- They're the hybrids who is chosen by the Higher Ups. They will be trained by the Pro Magic Users (This is like a BNHA style but not at all)

- The chosen magic users are the future soldier for the upcoming war between the Light and Demons.

- They're also the hybrids who are aiming to be a Pro Magic Users

What is 'The Chosen Royal Guards: Ten Magic Guardians'?

- They're the protector of the Chosen One.

- They have the most powerful magic and will be needed in the upcoming war.

What is 'The Chosen One'?

- The chose one is like a King to all of the Magic Users. He/She was chosen by the Gods/Goddesses itself.

- If the Gods/Goddesses choose a chosen one, the chosen one will be a Prime. Prime Alpha/Prime Beta/Prime Omega.

- To know everything about the chosen will, it will be reveal in the future chapters

Why Haikyuu University?

- You will know why Haikyuu University in the future Chapters.

-Because, i think it's better to write this story if the univ, that they're attending to is in one univ.

I know all of you know who is the chosen one and who is the prime omega. So i will not explain it any further about Hinata Shouyou.

The Haikyuu Characters are in the same Villa. And Hinata and his five guardians are going to live in the same villa as the other characters.

I might change some personalities in the other characters.

I'm open to the suggestion.

This is a hinata Harem.

I will be picking 10 hinatax____ ships. so comment down below.

I will giving y'all three days before i post the second chapter (Because i will based it in your 10 ships so that's why)

Because, the second chapter is the start of the Hinata Harem and the start of the Mystery of The Prime Omega Prince of The Lost Kingdom, Hinata Shouyou.