Opening

A bird is flying across the blue sky with a few clouds. Its feathers are bright red. The sun's rays fall on the scarlet plumage, making it seem that the bird is burning with fire, like a mythical Phoenix.

A few feathers are torn from the wings, and, circling, fall down, forming a name. 

"Daughter of ice and son of fire". 

The first part of the name is blue, the second part is red.

After that, the picture changes. In the middle of the endless desert is a young guy. His pink hair, and his clothes, which consist of a black jacket and trousers, are stirred by the wind. He raises his head and looks up at the sky. The grey eyes reflect a scarlet bird flying across it.

Sometimes I feel like everybody's got a problem

Sometimes I feel like nobody wants to solve them

Natsu walks through the desert, ignoring the sand that clogs his shoes and gets in his eyes because of the wind. He is moving forward, towards a goal that is only visible to him. He doesn't know if it's a Mirage or not, but he goes anyway, reaching out to touch the little girl's hand, the wind-blown hair, and the hem of her dress. But when his fingers almost touch the beautiful illusion, it disappears, turning into sand scattered in his fingers.

I know that people say we're never gonna make it

But I know we're gonna get through this

He pushes his hand off the ground, grits his teeth, and stubbornly continues on his way.

Close your eyes and please don't let me go

Don't, Don't, Don't, Don't let me go now

A new picture is before his eyes. More precisely, memories. A little boy is sitting on the bank of the river, his hands clasped around his knees and pressed to his chest. Around him, the darkness is full of blue rose petals.

He raises his head, looking at the girl in front of him with tears and surprise in his eyes. She has a black dress with a blue ribbon tied at the back with a bow. Blue, gathered in a long pigtails, hair, and blue eyes. She smiles and holds out her hand. It is surrounded by light that dispels the darkness.

Fragments of memories flash before his eyes. Each of them has this girl in it. The first meeting, then they were introduced to each other by their parents. The way they played, laughed, smiled at each other and held hands, even slept together, holding each other in their arms. His hand reaches out to them.

Take my hand tonight

Let's not think about tomorrow

The next moment, Natsu is holding out his hand to the blue — haired girl, Juvia. He smiles, looking at her with warmth and tenderness. Her eyes are wide with shock, and it's hard for her to believe what's happening.

Take my hand tonight

We can find some place to go

Cause our hearts are locked forever

And our love will never die

Natsu and Juvia are sitting on the grass, side by side, looking at the moon and stars with a smile.

Take my hand tonight

One last time

Natsu raises his head to the sky and smiles at the fiery Phoenix  flying above him. Natsu and Juvia's hands reach out to each other and lock their fingers together.