Cheating ...

Kat pov. 

In three weeks we are done filming Season 2 of Shadowhunters and I haven't told Dom about my feelings yet. I need to do it because I can't act like I don't love him anymore. I know he is in a happy relationship with Sarah Hyland and I know that this could ruin our friendship but I need to tell him that I love him. 

Today I had an exhausting day and I'm in my trailer watching Tv and thinking about my problems until I hear a knock on my door. 

As I opened the door I saw Dom with red and puffy eyes like he cried since hours. 

Dom pov.

I don't know how she could do this to me. I thought she loved me. 

I need to see Kat she is the only one I trust completely and the only one I can tell what I feel. I walk to her trailer and knock. She opens the door and as she sees me she looks worried. 

"Dom? What happened?" she asks.

"Can I come in?" I asked with a cracking voice.

"Yeah of course."

As I walked in her trailer I started sobbing again. She asks me what happened and I begin to talk. 

One hour ago: 

I tried to call Sarah because I wondered where she was. She didn't answer her phone so I decided to look on the FIND MY IPHONE app to see where she is. It shows me that she is in a hotel near the set. 

I began to drive to the hotel and went to the hotel reception. I asked the woman if she could tell me in which room Sarah Hyland is. She asked me who I am and answered that I'm her boyfriend. The woman told me the number of the room and I went to the elevators. 

As I stood in front of the room I listened but I didn't hear anything. Without knocking I walked in the room. Just to see my girlfriend and some other guy half naked in the hotel bed kissing. As she sees me she immediately stands up and covers herself up. Before she could say anything I yelled at her: "We are over Sarah!!!" I ran out and immediately ran to my car I started  tearing up. As I calm down a little bit I thought of what I should do next. I decided to drive back to set and talk to Kat cause she's the only person I trust completely. 

Now:

After I was ready Kat hugged me tight. She didn't say anything she was just there. 

She asked if I wanna watch a movie with her I said yes so we went to her bed and laid down. She started Netflix and asked me what I wanna watch I said that I don't know what I wanna watch so she decided to put on Shadowhunters. I slowly came down and enjoyed the moment with Kat she's just perfect. 

Ok so that was the first chapter I hope you liked it and if so please let me know. 

See you 😘😘