Tears

Kat pov. 

It was... Sarah.

"What do you want Sarah ?" I asked her. The thought of that Sarah  stands in front of my door didn't came to my head. I was a little pissed but I think that this came from today morning. 

"Oh I wanted to talk to you about something important." she said. 

"Oh yeah come in." I said to her. 

"Oh no can we talk outside?" she asked. I was a little confused but I agreed. 

I wasn't ready for what came next. 

She shouted: "You little bitch!" and then she slapped me. It was so hard that I hit the ground. She came near me again and hit me in my stomach. It hurt so much that I screamed. She kept calling me a slut or a bitch she also kept hitting me. I heard people running towards us. I felt that Sarah got of me and the last thing I remember was that someone kneeled down beside me, then I passed out. 

Next morning:

I woke up feeling very bad. The thoughts of yesterday evening came to my head. I wanted to stand up to check my cheek cause hurt badly. But I couldn't stand up because my body was hurting. 

Dom pov. 

I woke up on a sofa and realized that I was not in my trailer but than I remembered what happened yesterday. Sarah    came to the set to hurt Kat. 

Yesterday: 

I was in my trailer watching Netflix until I heard someone scream. I stood up immediately and ran out my trailer. I saw Sarah    hitting Kat. I tried to pull Sarah    down from Kat but I couldn't. I heard that someone came near us I saw it was Matt. He got Sarah     from Kat. I ran to Kat to see if she was okay. But she was passed out. 

I carried her into her trailer and laid her down in her bed. I searched for some ice to cool down her cheek cause it was very red. 

After that I laid down on her sofa just to be there for her in the morning. 

Now:

I woke up because I heard Kat mumbling. I stood up to walk to her. 

I looked through her door to see what she was doing. She tried to stand up but I immediately laid her back down cause she didn't look good at all. Of course she was beautiful but her face was red, especially her cheek. 

As she saw me she looked down. I thought it was because of yesterday evening but then the the thought of that yesterday morning could be the cause came to my head. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her worried. 

"Do I look like I'm okay?? No! So no I'm not okay! Everything hurts and I don't know what I did that Sarah    got so angry!" she said. I saw that she started to tear up so I put her into a hug. 

She tensed a little bit but then she relaxed and started to cry. 

"Dom?" she asked. 

"Yes?" I answered. 

"I... I need to tell you something..."

Chapter 4. Yay but what is it what Kat wants to tell Dom... find it out next time. 

Cu 😘