Just no...

Dom pov. 

This morning I woke up because of something that mumbled beside me. I didn't remember anything from yesterday. All I know is that I read this article about mine and Sarah's breakup and then I drank alcohol, I don't know how much but what I know is that it was too much. 

A few moments later I realized what lied beside me, it was Kat. I couldn't remember that she came here. And I don't know why she is here. 

"Good morning" she says shy and sleepy. 

"Morning" I said. I realized that I've got a headache so I didn't want to speak much. 

"Are you okay? I came here after I read the article about you and Sarah, I wanted to look if you were okay and then I found you passed out because of the alcohol you drank." she said shy. 

Okay so that's why she's here. "But why are you still here?" I asked, I realized that that sounded a little hard but it was too late, she looked heartbroken.  

"You begged me to stay so I did it. But I know it was wrong. I'm sorry." and with that she was out of my trailer. 

"Shit! Kat wait!" but it was too late she was in her own trailer now. 

Kat pov. 

Why am I so stupid??? He doesn't want anything from me! 

The words he said did hurt so I went out of his trailer as fast as I could. I came into my trailer and closed the door. Right after that I started to cry. I cried my soul out. 

Damn it! I love this man! But I need to stop thinking about him! He doesn't want anything. 

I don't wanna ruin our friendship but if its the price for losing my feelings I need to pay it. 

After I stopped crying I started my Playlist and the first song that came was: Say something by: A great big world 

I love this song but it is so sad. As I began to listen to the song I started to tear up again and I let I cried again cause I have problems, problems that I can't solve. 

3 hours later:

I finally came down. I watched Netflix on my tv, I didn't want to do anything today. Not for me and neither  for Dom. 

I watched Netflix until I heard a knock on my door. I didn't want to talk to anyone so I yelled: 

"Nooo!" 

The person knocked again so I stood up and opened the door. I thought it was Dominic but it was... 

Ok so this chapter is a little bit short but who stands in front of Kat's door?

See you next time 😘