Another William Update

— me again? I'm flattered~ —

So since the opening, Springtrap has been acting so much more charismatic, so I'm monitoring his activity.
First of all, his interactions with every customer. He seems like he's trying to make up for his past mistakes, doing everything he can to keep guests safe. And Cassidy seems to be trying to sabotage William. And failing. Sprigg Springtrap has been doing multiple activities with the customers. I think he's actually making a little booklet so guests know what everyone does around here. And he works well with teens, helping them with projects, giving them firsthand insight into what the late seventies were like, and telling them all kinds of things about topics I didn't know he knew about. When I asked, he said it was because he tried to learn everything he could that his mother thought was useless. So anything other than the family business was game. He also has gotten into multiple fights with other, less friendly animatronics. We've had to reassemble nightmare Freddy three times. If Springtrap hears about anyone harassing anyone, he will start by trying to converse peacefully. If that doesn't work, he does that... face. It almost always gets people to stop. In the rare occasion that a customer attacks him, he will not hold back. At first he just threw people out. Then he learned from Officer Burke that if the customer is endangering others safety, it is legal for the animatronics to use lethal force. Since the first time he reached that point, Lolbit has had the DOOM soundtrack on standby, and people have behaved a lot better. It turns out, Springtrap has a lot of weapons on his person. I don't know where he fits them. Or how he keeps them concealed.

On another note, Cassidy is slowly becoming more and more of a danger to customers in his attempts to prove that William hasn't changed. A few times already, animatronics have had to save customers from Cassidy's madness. Cassidy seems to think he's the strongest one here. William thinks it's me. But I know who the most powerful one really is here, and if Cassidy keeps causing trouble, he'll find out just how powerful Springtrap really is. Because he hasn't seen Springtraps full potential. Few of us have. And I'm just glad Springtrap is trying to be a protector of the kids. Even if he's killed an alarming amount of parents. According to him, they were 'deserving of judgment'. Even the cops, who we've told about the whole paranormal situation in our attempts to come forward about the past, seem to trust Springtrap's 'judgements'. Probably because he has been right every time.