The 'thing' Inside

So, earlier I mentioned that there was something INSIDE someone here? I found out what it is and who it's living in. Elizabeth is done, she doesn't want to see anymore. I don't either, but I have to know the truth.

So it turns out the one with something inside him is Springtrap. But this isn't a literal thing in his suit. It's, in it's own words, 'the fearful reflection of what he created'. It's a physical manifestation of his darkest thoughts, an evil thing that takes the form of the being he fears most. At a glance, it looks like me, but upon any actual inspection, it's much worse.

It's larger. Much larger. Standing the way I do, slightly curled in so as to balance myself, I'm still on of the tallest things here, but this thing, standing curled like I do, towers over me even when I'm stood up straight.

It's body is a mass of tentacles twisted together to form a body, and its face is a bone white oval, with large dark sockets that drip black tears down to a razor toothed grin. Inside the eye sockets are what might have been human eyes at one point, now blackened to the point that the only way to see them is to brighten an image of its face.

This... thing lives inside William, and it's not the only one of its kind. We'll call this one The Stalker, or the Tentacle Thing. There is another, which seems to be from Michaels mind.

It looks similar to Nightmare Fredbear, but with transparent black fur, revealing a mixture of robotic endoskeleton and human organs. It has a human brain. It's Michael's Grim Reaper, the thing that separates his soul from his body. Normally, these things, having done their job, die after that, but Michael was brought back. So the Reaper will stay, barely alive, rendered transparent from being almost gone when Michael returned.

These things aren't the most active creatures, but they are definitely here. The Stalker is responsible for the death of Nedd Bear. It was horrific.

Nedd Bear was doing his thing, and suddenly, Springtrap hunched over, clutching his stomach. After a few seconds of pained groaning, he suddenly stood up, arching his back and throwing his head back in a silent scream of agony as at least 10 black tentacles stretched from the hole in his chest. The tentacles whipped over, wrapping around Nedd and pulling him into the hole lightning fast.

Then Springtrap passed out. He didn't wake up for three days. But Afton was awake. As the suit jaw hung open, you could see the human head inside moving it's mouth, and you could hear the whispers, incoherent ramblings of gods and demons.