Chapter 11 : Drug Storage

Yoonmin is the softest and most innocent ship fite me

---------

"Yoongi hyung," Jimin suddenly called out among the awfully silent dining hall. 

And even more Yoongi could turn to the call of his name, Taehyung snapped his head towards the other two. 

All seven were seated for a late dinner. It has been a few days after Jimin's and Yoongi's 'date'. And ever since, Taehyung never left Jimin alone with Yoongi. At least, he tried. 

Ironically, Jimin was getting comfortable around Yoongi. And Taehyung couldn't tell his mafia's policies just like that, because according to them---Jimin was a still a captive. 

"Can you show me around someday?" The pink haired male asked hopefully, wanting the leader to agree to it. "This mansion?"

Jimin was always fascinated by the size of the mansion. Yet, he was only allowed to certain parts. He wanted to explore---wander around all the nook and corners of the massive building. 

Nobody really expected this question, not even Yoongi. 

"Please?" He asked, his eyes begging Yoongi, lips forming into a deep pout. His eyebrows were slightly raised in keeping the pleading face, and his eyes became bigger. 

"Jimin, I don't think---"

"I will," Yoongi's voice cut Jin off, which caused him to look at him, widening his eyes. 

"Yes!" 

Jin's expression was starting to become fiery. Not that he doesn't like Jimin or something---most of the places in the mansion wasn't really safe and fun to watch. People got tortured, weapons got sharped, drugs got loaded, it sure wasn't a pretty sight to see. 

And Jimin didn't miss the disapproving look on the elder's face. Though he was Taehyung's brother, they've never really had a good conversation. He doesn't care either. 

So, Jimin simply looked down, trying to contain the excitement he felt. 

Taehyung just shook his head helplessly at this conversation. And he knew that this wasn't going to end anywhere good. 

.

.

.

"You're basically giving away your mafia, Yoongi!" Jin yelled angrily.

"How the fuck?" Yoongi snarled back, just as angry.

"You're going to show around? Are you his sugar daddy or what?" He asked harshly. "But seriously? Show around the mansion?"

"Why are you so against this? I don't see a fucking problem!" Yoongi exclaimed, totally done with the elder's attitude. 

The other four simply looked back and forth between the two arguing males. They seemed furious---well, they were. 

"You want him to hear the scream?" The elder asked. "When they get whipped? Tortured? You want him to hear that?!"

"And the main reason he's here is to prevent him from exposing us. Now you're going show him around? Are you crazy or are you pretending to be?" 

Yoongi sighed.

"Listen, Yoongi. You're too soft on him and you better maintain that," he said, gritting his teeth. "And trust me, when he sees the real side this bloody mansion and the other side of you, he's gonna regret it."