Chapter 1

"Ewww! Look at his face. It's so disgusting." The kids laughed as they went home.

The child they were picking on was a young Charlotte Katakuri who was walking home on the verge of tears. When he was walking home he bumps into a girl. The girl had 2 big horns on her head and legs of a horse.

"Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Oh your face."

Katakuri was expecting the usual but what she said next shocked him.

"I like your face, especially your teeth.  They look so cool.

"Really?" Katakuri timidly.

"Yeah. I'm Pony Tsunotori, what's your name?"

"My name is Charlotte Katakuri."

And from that day forward Katakuri and pony were best friends.

2 years later

"Happy birthday Katakuri!" Pony yelled. Today was Katakuri's 12th birthday.

"Katakuri, you know that we've been friends for awhile and I know that you're sensitive about your teeth so I bought you this scarf."

She handed him the scarf and he immediately put it on and hugged pony but pony only looked at him with sadness in her eyes.

Katakuri noticed this and asked her what's wrong.

"Katakuri, I'm moving to america next week." When she said that Katakuri just hugged her and said

"No matter where you go we will be best friends always and forever.

Pony just hugged him and cried.

And the following week she moved away.

2 months later

"Katakuri I'm going to get more ingredients for the bakery, I'll be back by dinner.

"Ok mom."

A few hours later

"Mom is late, what if something happened to her. I need to go look for her."

Katakuri was running through the dark streets until he went down a ally and saw something that would haunt him forever. He saw his mother on the ground covered in blood with a hooded man looming over her.

"W-What  did you do to her?

The man turned around and laughed.

"What does it look like I did? I killed her! She's dead and she had a decent amount of cash too. Hey nice scarf I think imma take it.

As the man takes the scarf, he see Katakuri's face.

"Holy shit kid your fucking ugly as shit. You look like baraka and melena had a kid. You can keep the scarf, you need it more than I do. Welp cya kid. Hopefully you grow up and not be a weakling like your mother. But remember one thing only the strong will prosper and the weak will die off." After saying that the man left.

Katakuri was just saying there, replaying what the man said.

"I can't be weak. I must be strong. I need to be the strongest!" Katakuri told himself over and over again.

Years later

Katakuri has mastered quirks and has never shown a sign of weakness nor his face. Ever since the death of his mother, Katakuri has developed a cold and hateful personality and the bullying he has endured has lead to him being antisocial.

One day as he was walking home from school he was cornered in a ally by 3 men attempting to mug him.

Katakuri wasn't in the mood so he let a mass amount of his intimidation aura, causing the men to fall back in fear.

The man tried to run away but Katakuri turned the ground into sticky mochi so they couldn't move. He then brutally killed them all. Katakuri left the scene covered in blood.

A few minutes after that he was stopped by the #1 hero All Might.

"Stop right there! We have have a lot of talking to do young man."

Katakuri looked down at his blood stained clothes and thought

"Fuck!"