chapter 3

"We will be doing a quirk apprehension test." Aizawa says.

"First up is the 50-meter dash."

1st- Tenya lda- 3.04

2nd- Charlotte Katakuri- 4.02

3rd- Tsuyu Asui- 5.58

4th- Izuku Midoriya- 7.04

5th- Ochaco uraraka- 7.15

"Next is grip strength"

"Easy enough." Katakuri thought.

"Now let's do thi- ...uh I broke it. Guess I need to get one for super strength quirks. Now let's try this aga-... I broke it again?"

This went on for a bit until Aizawa scolded Katakuri and gave him one that can withstand All Might's full power.

"Ok last time." Katakuri said.

5000kg

Everyone was shocked.

"WOAH!!!! Dude how strong is your quirk!?" Kirishima said.

"Didn't even use my quirk. And that was only half my power."

"WHAT!!!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Do you want me to use my full power?" Katakuri asked.

"Please by all means do but if you break it your expelled." Said Aizawa.

"A little harsh don't you think."

After he said that Katakuri squeezed the dynamometer with all of his strength.

12000kg

Everyone was speechless even Aizawa

"This kid!" Aizawa thought.

"Ok what's next? Katakuri asked already knowing what it is.

"Next is ball throw." Aizawa said still shocked.

When it was Katakuri's turn, Aizawa to him to do it twice. Once without his quirk and one with his quirk.

When Katakuri was about to throw he looked in the corner of his eye and saw a girl blushing at him. He then winks at her making her blush even more.

He then threw the ball.

2000m

He then threw the ball again but this time his arm bulked up significantly.

700m

This confused everyone.

"How did you score so low even with your quirk!?" One girl asked.

" Oh that's because it went around the world.

At this point everyone was starting to get used to Katakuri and his godlike strength.

"Ok everyone that all for class take the rest of the period to get to know each other and learn about each other because you all will be together for the next 3 years.

After everyone got to know one another the day ended.

When everyone went home Katakuri stayed behind to avoid the large crowd of students. As he was walking home he remembered something his mom told him when he was younger.

"Katakuri aways remember this. It's ok to be strong for yourself  but when you have someone to fight for, you become even stronger."

His thought was cut off when he heard a loud scream from the alleyway next to him. He turned to see  it was the girl from his class. "If I remember correctly she was Mina ashido."