Chapter 4

The closer Katakuri got to Mina's house the angrier he got but when he got to the front door all the anger went away. He also noticed a skeleton laying on the roof but payed no attention to it.

"I should just be as respectful as possible. No matter how much this man deserves his face caved in I need him to admit what he did."

Katakuri knocked on the door and waited.

The door opens.

"Why are you here?"

"Hello sir. I'm here because I need you to take back everything you said about mina please."

"Why the fuck would I? It's all true."

"I see. Well then, will you tell me what you did to Mina's mother, was what you said true?"

"Yeah it's true and I don't regret it! The bitch had it coming."

"What exactly did she do to deserve death?"

"The slut wouldn't give up her fine ass, so I had to forcefully take what I wanted and then she tried to take mina and leave so before she got to mina, I scorched the bitch. Reducing her down to the skeleton."

It then clicked in Katakuri's head. The skeleton he saw on the roof was Mina's mother body!

"Ok that's all I wanted to know, thank you." Katakuri said as he took his phone out and stopped recording.

The man's face became red with rage.

"You mother fucker, your not getting away!!!" The man started to launch a barrage of fireballs.

"I'm too close to get out of the way!" Katakuri thought.

Katakuri took the attack head on but when he was hit nothing happened.

Both were confused.

"W-What? That was enough to blast a hole through your chest!"

He tried to launch another fireball but was cut off by a punch to the face from Katakuri. The punch had broken the man's nose and jaw.

"You are going to pay for everything that you have done to mina and her mother!"

The man looked up at katakuri and mumbled the words "go to hell."

"You first!"

Katakuri then started to punch the man's face in to oblivion.

30 minutes later

When Katakuri was done he was covered in blood the man's face was unrecognizable. His face looks like it had a crater.

Katakuri then picked the man up and went to the nearest hero agency to drop the guy off. The one he went to just so happened to be the same one Aizawa works at.

"Katakuri what the hell did you do to him!?!" Aizawa yelled.

Katakuri explained the story and showed him the recording.

"He confessed everything. And I guess I can't punish you since he attacked you first. But go home and clean yourself up. You reak of blood."

"All right see you monday."

On the way home Katakuri noticed that he was getting weird stairs but he just shrugged it off and got home.

When he opens the door and immediately gets hugged by mina.

"Where have you been?!? I was worried that you left me and you weren't coming back."

"I was only gone for a hour and this is my house so I'm not leaving anytime soon.

"Why are you covered in blood?"

"Oh that. Well I told him to take back everything he said about you and your mom and he kinda got a little angry and I admit I kinda got a little angry."

"Did you kill him?"

"What kind of animal do you take me for? No I didn't kill him."

"Ok good."

"But I did cave in his face!"

"Oh my God!"

"All jokes aside, I'm going to get all this blood off of me. And I have something extremely important to tell you."

After Katakuri got rid of the blood, he sat mina down and began to tell her everything.

"Your mother never killed herself, your dad raped and killed her."

As he told her Mina began to cry and when they reach his couch they started to burn it.

"Is she crying tears of acid!?! Katakuri thought.

Then without thinking Katakuri made  the dumbest possible decision at that moment.

"After your dad killed your mom, he put her skeleton on to of the roof."

When mina heard  tackled Katakuri, crying even harder into his chest.

"This hurts so much! Of course the one time I think I don't need to use future sight this happens." Katakuri thought.

2 hours later

After Mina cried herself to sleep, Katakuri put her in his bed and he went to go get a blanket and go sleep on the couch.

When he woke up, he felt something heavy on top of him. He moved his blanket and saw Mina on top of him.

"Mina what are you doing?"

Mina began to wake up.

" *Yawn* Good morning boyfriend." She said.

"Boyfriend??" Katakuri said extremely confused.

"Yeah since we're living together and all the stuff you did for me, you're my boyfriend now. And your really cute when you're sleeping and your teeth make it so much better, you take small chomps like a shark. So what's for breakfast boyfriend?"

"Do I have a say in this?"

"Nope!"