Chapter 10 - Ocean

I'm in the toilet and retouch my lipstick. No, the real reason I go to the toilet is because I need a few minutes to control myself before I ask Drew to have another hot night with me.

God I'm so messed up!

Come on Ocean. Another hour to go and you can ask Dean to go home. I inhale deeply and come out from the toilet.

"Ocean?"

I spin around "Cedric?" I smile at him.

"Hey! It's been a while" he says and leans forward kissing my cheek. Cedric Livinston is another family friend. We were dating for a while in high school.

"You are here with...?"

"My date, Dean Eisler" I joke and he laughs.

"Where is the real date, Ocean?" He says.

I shrug "still don't have one. That's why I asked Dean to be my date" I say. The truth is, Dean asked me to come together since he doesn't want to earn any gossip. The Hall wedding is one of the biggest weddings, for sure there will be a lot of paparazzi around here even though Ethan Hall already pulled his best security to take care of the place.

We were talking and walking in the garden when I spotted Drew talking with a woman. And the woman laughed and leaned on him. I feel a stab of jealousy. So I stop and look at the lake.

"Hey you still love to surf?" Cedric asks.

I nod "yeah, of course" I say.

"I stay in Roderick Malibu, you want to come? So we can surf together like the old times? Or maybe scuba diving?" He asks.

I smile. Back then Cedric and I often went to the beach like that. What can you say when you have parents that give you money more than you need.

"Sure" I say.

"So tonight you will come with me?"

Shit! I didn't see this coming. "Um... guess the surfing and diving better in the morning, Ced"

He looks at me for a while and chuckles "okay okay"

I bite my lips and look at him.

He caresses my back "take it slow. Your motto" he says and I laugh. I indeed say that the first time he tried to make out with me.

"Cedric" comes a cold voice behind me. I don't have to see the owner. I know it's Drew.

"Hey Drew! It's been a while" they shake hands.

"I heard you are staying in Roderick Malibu"

"Yeah. I love ocean, that's why I chose Malibu" he grins. Stupid Cedric why he has to say 'I love ocean'? It makes things awkward.

Drew's face goes cold and unreadable. I wouldn't be surprised if suddenly he hits Cedric. It's like my brothers when they found out I have a boyfriend or when they found out I broke up with them even though I was the who initiates the break up. Ugh... how can Drew act like a brother to me after what we had in Finland? And why am I still thinking about that right now? I was the one who asked Drew to forget it! Jeez, Ocean you are a mess!

"Ocean, Zac is looking for you" Drew says.

"what?" I squeak.

"He asked me to get you. Come on" Drew says, giving his hand to me. I don't have any choice, so I take his hand and say my goodbye to Cedric.

"Drew!" I stop him. "You walk too fast!" I say. I'm an expert heels walker, but my dress is mermaid style, it's impossible for me to have a long stride like him.