Preview

"Mama!" a little boy ran into his mother's dress, hiding beneath the layers of laces. He stared up at her with watery blue eyes.
"Darling, what are you doing?" Elena pursed her lips at the little one pouting up at her.
"Lily is gonna throw a bug at me!" the little boy hugged her tighter, his voice was muffled as he spoke through her waist, "I won wike wuww" (I don't like bugs)
Elena shook her head again, her lips curved in a smile as she picked up the sniffling child.
    "Look at you now, all smudged again," she smoothed out his hair. "It's alright, stay here with me. Mama will keep you safe."
Evan nodded his head, squeezing into his mother's bosom as she shifted her seat on the soft grass. The little book of financial lay forgotten beside her. For a moment, only the sound of mellow spring breeze passed over them and the sweet smell of blooming flowers enveloped the air. She gently stroked her son's smooth ink black hair, sighing in relief when she noticed his erratic heartbeat turn steady.
    "Mama can you sing me a song."
    She chuckled, "Oh but you'll fall asleep if I do. Then who would accompany me to finish my work?"
    "I won't fall asleep. I'll definitely help you, promise."
"Aish you little lark. Always speaking the sweetest words" She squeezed his cheeks, "Mommy loves you so much.¨
"I love you too!"
Elena raised an eyebrow, "how much do you love mama?"
"This much... no bigger. As big as the sky!" The child had sat up to raise his arms outward, then fallen back down as he spread his arms towards the sky.
They both giggled at each other. Elena laid her hand back on his head, caressing the soft locks of dark hair that was identical to hers.
Soon, a melodic voice could be heard in the meadow of blooming blush carnations, singing a soft lullaby.
-
(pink carnations represents a mother's love)
Chapters coming out soon...
Updates are planned to be twice a month. Thanks for reading! (≧∀≦)