Chap. 2

Hazel PoV

{Filipino/English/Tagalog language}

FF.

"Drake?" I called my brother.

*Silence*

"Hey!!" I frown when he didn't response.

Drake PoV

I look at my sister when she frown.

"Hayst! I'm older than you but why did you do that" I said while not looking at her.

"It just a fun okay." She said I look at her and she's expression. 'fuck'

"Hey!" I called her but she din't bother to answer me 'holy shit' I just said in my mind.

Hazel PoV

"unjeonsa nim, chaleul se-usibsio." [Driver, stop the car] after I said that I open the door and left my brother.

Well this is my first day in Philippine school we just arrived last few weeks.

I entered the university and I hate the way they look at me. I change my expression Into a cold one when I heard them whispering and talking about me, but still I didn't know what is it. ganda? What is ganda?

SG1- Ang ganda nya noh halatang may lahi.

SG2- Ang puti nya at Ang tangakad ano kayang height nya.

SB3- May bago kanamang crush noh! AHAHAHA

SB4: GAGO HAHAHAHA!!

FG1: attention seeker porket maputi at maganda Lang.

FG3: oonga Hindi naman naiintindihan Ang sinasabe natin.

FG2: correct sure ako Hindi Yan magugustuhan ni Campus QUEEN Ciara.

When I heard the Campus Queen I suddenly stop and go toward them.

SG1: mga epal kase buti nga narinig. Narinig? So nakakaintindi sya?

Bulungan mode: oonga noh..........

"Ahmm who's the Campus Queen?" I ask the three girls.

FG1:Duh she's the most powerful and rich in the whole world she's the TOP 1 MOST RICHEST IN THE WORLD" the girl said.

"Most? Top 1???" I act confused. 'what a bullshit' I said to my mind.

FG2: she is the most richest in the world how about you?.

The second girl ask me I secretly smirk.

"najung-e boja, najung-e nuga REAL TOP ONE RICHESTinji alge doel geos-ibnida." [let's just see later, later you will know who is the REAL TOP ONE RICHEST.]

FG1: what did you just say your in the Philippines so speak tagalog

She said.

"dangsin-eun wae dangsin-i won-eoleul malhaji anhneun pillipinoibnida." [you are a pilipino why dont you speak your origin language.]

I lastly said then leave them behind.

*Dean's office*

I didn't bother to knock, I just open the door and see that the dean is talking to someone.

"Oh Ms. Kim your here" the dean said I just seat on the sofa and sign that keep talking to the man what I mean a student.

"Dean Wala bang galang toh? She did not knock before she enter and now without your permission uupo nalang sya? This is a disrespectful way." The old- I mean the student said.

"Mr. Carter easy she is Ms. Kim the top 1 most richest in the world" the dean said.

Jax PoV

"Mr. Carter easy she is Ms. Kim the top 1 most richest in the world" the dean said.

"I don't care if shes-- wait what!!???" I suddenly shout of nowhere.

"How's that impossible Dean Ciara Smith is the most richest and the top on-". I did not continue what I was going to say when someone spoke.

"It just an act that Ciara thought that she's the most rich in the world but definitely not, my family make a deal to Smith family to act that they are the most richest family in the world." The girl said. 'what was going on'

"And why?" I ask to the girl.

"naega wae dangsin-ege malhalkkayo" [why would I tell you] she said.

"naneun haggyoui soyujaigi ttaemun-e" [because I'm the owner of the school] I said.

"geulaeseo dangsin-ui ban-eun hangug-in hah" [so your a half Korean hah] she smirkly said.

"So what if I'm" I annoying said to her but she didn't answer but- she just passed me and left after getting her schedule.

"dangsin BULLSHIT yeoja" [ you BULLSHIT woman] I whispered before I left the office.

*CLICK THE VOTE*

Gajang Nappeun VS Nolleo Danineun Cheongnyeonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें