chap. 5

Hazel PoV

{Filipino/English/Tagalog language}

I'm here at the garden with my group talking about that fucking mission.

"So Mr. Klee is the master mind. He is the reason why drugs can enter here in Philippines". Sage said.

"Correct. So how can we kill him in a secret way?" Spice ask.

"We need to be careful" celyn said.. well celyn is our hacker but better not to talk to her she has a dangerous personality.

"I'm hungr-" Nix cut by the Bell and someone speak..

"All grade level go to the gym we will announce something." The man said. Nix just frowned while me secret smirking the time is over. THE QUEEN IS COMING

Jax PoV

while our group was talking, the bell suddenly rang.

"All grade level go to the gym we will announce something." Dean said. We look at Drake and we saw his concern.

"What Happened to you bro?" Danille ask.

"Ahh... Nothing let's go.." he said.

we are all here at the gym now ... except for kate and her group. I was still thinking when the dean spoke.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen.. boys and girls. so I send you all here because I have something to announce about The Most Richest in the world." The dean said I look at Ciara and She's smiling?. 'what's happening' I ask my mind.

"So I'm calling Mr. Kim to go up here." The dean said, Drake stand up and go to the stage.

"Mr. Kim the Top 1 most rich in the world." The dean said.

*Whispered mode*

"Ano daw!!?? May top 1 pa Kay Ciara??"

"What???!!!"

"Paano ngyare Yun?".

"Ciara Alam mo ba Ito?" Ciara friend ask her Ciara just shake her head.

"And I'm calling MS. KIM Mr. Drake Kim SISTER." Dean added.

"Ano? Kapatid nya pala Yun?"

"Oonga I thought mag girlfriend/boyfriend sila."

"My chance? lol"

"Nakakabigla naman itong pangyayari na Ito"

"Edi Ang ibig sabihin dahil mag kapatid sila--".

"MS.KIM THE MOST RICH IN THE WORLD TOP 1 MOST." the dean said.

Hazel PoV

After the dean said that, I saw the shock on their faces, my eyes searched for the QUEEN group? when I saw her i secretly laughed because her face was so funny. for she was robbed but not. because the TOP position is mine and mine alone

"DEAN!!?? WHAT'S GOING ON I'M THE MOST RICH IN THE WORLD SO HOW'S THAT IMPOSSIBLE." Ciara shout.

"I don't like shouting and making noise.. better shut up.

"You!!!, You steal what actually is mine." Ciara said angrily.

"Jax!! She is lying didn't she?" Ciara ask to Jax but no answered heard from him.

"You!" She pointed at my brother.

"She's lying right?." Ciara ask. When my brother didn't answer her question she slapped it. I did nothing and said, she just looked at me and I could see the redness on her cheek.

*Whispered mode*

"How could she do that"

"Oonga iba na si queen"

"Ayaw Kona sakanya"

"Oonga pero? Bakit walang ginawa Ang kapatid nya."

"Oonga Wala ba syang pakeelam?"

I just smirk....

"Chong"[Gun]. I said then celyn give me the gun. I could see the shock on their eyes.

"jungji! jeon gwaenchanh-ayo"[stop! I'm fine]. My brother said, but I did not listen. I aimed the gun at its forehead. I shot the gun at the top those inside the gym screamed and shouted which made me even more annoyed, I aimed it again and pointed the gun on her forehead again. I would have fired it when someone spoke.

"yeolb-eun galsaeg"[Hazel] my mom called me I just look at her and fired the gun-- which made them shock--

*CUT*

FOR NOW