chap. 4

Hazel PoV

{Filipino/English/Tagalog language}

I am here now opposite the door where I will enter. I did not knock so some were surprised and some you know were surprised by my beauty.

"Ikaw ba Ang bagong estudyante?" He ask but I dont understand what the old man saying.

"Mwo?"[what?]. I asked. The old man would have spoken when someone spoke behind me so I look and the other students.

"She's new what she just said early is what." The guy said.

"geunyang yeong-eo na pillipin-eolo malhal su iss-eoyo."[can you just speak english or filipino.]. The guy said.

"ya! naneun pillipin inboda hangug-eoe neungtonghabnida"[tch! I am more fluent in Korean than Filipino]. I answered him.

"chinguleul sagwil su issdolog tagallogeueoleul gongbuhaneun geos-i johseubnida."[it is better for you to study Tagalog language so that you can have a friend.]

"Jusko Wala akong maintindihan sa kanilang dalawa buti nalang si baby Jax half Korean"

"Oonga ahahahaha"

"sasil jomangan jeongmal chinguga saeng-gyeoss-eul geos-ibnida. geuleoni deo jal junbihaseyo Mr. Cason"[actually I really have a friend sooner or later maybe they'll be there. So better ready your Self Mr. Cason].

"Haluhh!!! Girl tinawag nya si Jax sa first name nya aluhh!!!!"

"Oonga gurl lagot sya ayaw nya panaman na tinatawag sya don."

I really don't understand what they are saying but the way this cason look at me-- he seems to want to hurt or kill me. But suddenly he smirk.

"je ileum-eulo jeonhwahaji maseyo Ms. Kate"[don't call me on my first name Ms. Kate]. He said. because of what he said, my expression suddenly changed.

I would have punched him when someone spoke.

"gaeam .... geuman"[hazel.... stop]. I heard my brother said and hold my hand.

"Drake? You know her?" The other man said. Suddenly the number of people increased. 'what the fuck this is not a show nor movie.'

Drake PoV

because they can not yet know I used our origin language. I know they can understand it..

"geunyeoneun nae dongsaeng"[she is my sister]. I said.

"neomu manh-eun salamdeul-i ttong! silh-eo !!"[too many people tch! i hate it!!]. My sister said she need to get out of this classroom before she hurt the others.

my sister need to get out of here  she needs to leave this classroom before she can hurt the students here or So is jax. hazel has a different temperament she is not kind, kind to me in our family in her group but to others it is difficult. SO BETTER RUN AND HIDE.

"Hazel leave the classroom now". I orderly said to her, I was really scared of her even though I was older than her but she had to follow my orders, I'm doing this for the other students safety. She just raise her left eyebrow then leave the room.

I nervously sight

"Bro your sister is really dangerous" nico said. We are now on the hallway then seat on the bench we see. Well here's my Bros.

1. Jax- our leader- TOP 2 RICH
2. Mico- TOP 4
3.ofcourse me- OF COURSE TOP 1
4. Niel- TOP 6
5. Danille-TOP 9

"She is.. she and her group killed 90 group's on secret fight" I shake my head while saying those words. They're all shock...

"Your sister is not a human anymore, why did--". Someone cut Danille. 'holy shit'

"geudeul-ui jug-eum-ui baljachwileul ttaleugo sipseubnikka?"[you want to follow the footsteps of their death?]

"Ha-haze?oww... So--" she cut me.

"Yea celyn just arrived and the other member is on the dean's office" she said.

Hazel PoV

when I left I went straight to the dean's office after I entered I first saw is celyn, celyn is one of my killers.

"Yah! When did you arrive?" I asked her.

"Just now" she said.

"When did the others arrive?" I asked..

"We're already here." Nix said.

Well here's my member.

1. Of course I'm the leader- TOP 1
2. Celyn- TOP 3
3. Nix- TOP 5
4. Spice-TOP 7
5. Sage- TOP 8

"Good that all of you are here" I said.

"Where is their room?" I asked to the dean, he smiled at me then said.

"Same as your room. Ms. Kim" dean said.

"Alright you three stay here I'm just going to look for Drake." They nodded.

"Why did you send us home?" Celyn ask.

"samyeong"[mission]. I shortly answer.

"What missio-" she stopped what she was going to say when I went straight in the direction of the men's talking.

"She is.. she and her group killed 90 group on secret fight" I heard my BROTHER said.

"Your sister is not a human anymore, why did--". I caught him.

"geudeul-ui jug-eum-ui baljachwileul ttaleugo sipseubnikka?"[you want to follow the footsteps of their death?]. I asked.

"Ha-haze?oww... So--" I caught him when he look at celyn.

"Yea celyn just arrived and the other member is on the dean's office" I said. I look at them then sarcastically smirk.

"nae dongsaeng-i yeogi issgi ttaemun-e dangsin-eun anjeonhabnida."[You are safe because my brother is here better not stay away from him if you do not want.]. I put my thumb finger on my neck and sliced ​​it fake.

"Cason." I said before I leave.

A/N: da-eum jang-eun geudeul-ui seong-gyeoggwa gajang nopgo buyu han salam-ui jeongsang-e daehan gyesiibnida. [the next chapter is the revelation of their personality and the tops of the highest and richest.]

*KINDLY PRESS THE VOTE*

*gamsahabnida*