Chatper ninteen

- (September 11th 2014)

When Sammy woke up she whimpered in pain, she had completely forgotten about what had happened the day before.
"Daddy?" The little girl looked around the room, this didn't look like the room she was in before.

A women who looked to be around her daddy's age walked into the room, she was pretty with short brown hair.
"Hi cutie" Maggie cheered, trying to speak louder than she usually would. She sat down next to Samantha on the hospital bed.

"Who are you?" The little girl asked, yesterday Rick had discussed with her about what had happened, only minor details though.

Sam thought that it was cool because now she would be cool like Carl and Carl is one of the coolest people she knows
"Maggie" That name sounded familiar, Carl told her all about the group and Maggie was one of the people he talked about.

"You're pretty" Sammy mumbled, another man walked through the door at that moment, he had long hair like Carl. The man stood by the door.

"How is she doing?" He asked leaning against the door frame, Maggie smiled, she sat down beside Samantha and stroked her hair lightly.

"Good, better than I thought actually" Maggie lifted up Sam's shirt a tiny bit just to check out her wound.
"Chest looks good" Maggie noted. Sammy groaned.

"But it huwts" She whined,  a huge pout forming on her face, the man chuckled lightly, he shook his head.

"What she means is-" he pushed himself away from the door and walked closer to Maggie and Samantha.
"Your ear and chest aren't sick"  The man took a seat on the other side of the hospital bed.

"What's your name?" Sam asked, she turned her head over to the man, he smiled at her.
"Paul but my friends call me Jesus" a gasp came from the little girl.
"Like da bible?" she asked. Jesus nodded his head.

"Yeah, how did you know that?" He asked, he smiled again, it's been a while since he interacted with a kid this young.
"Gabriel weads it a wottt" Sammy said stretching out the the last letter, Maggie shook her head laughing.

"Yeah that sounds like something he would do"  A knock at the door made Maggie go quite, Shane and Carl walked through the doorway "where's Rick?" Jesus asked standing up.

Shane and Carl didn't say anything just moved out of the way, Rick practically ran through the door.
"Daddy!!" Samantha shouted. Rick picked up his daughter and sat down on the bed putting her on his lap.
"Where you went?" Sam asked sadly.

"I just had to take care of some stuff and thangs" Rick brought his daughters head closer to his chest.
"I'm sorry I left" he kissed Sammy on the head. The little girl nodded her head.

"It's okay I forgive you" Carl took a seat beside his dad and sister.
"Daddy wook ! I got a cool bandaid" Samantha smiled widely but she was the only one smiling, Rick buried his face in his daughters neck trying to hide his tears.

"What's wrong daddy?" Sam asked when she felt her head getting wet, she lifted up her head, the little girl wiped away the tears from her fathers cheeks.
"Don't cry daddy it's okay" Sammy kissed her father on the cheek.

"I'm okay daddy, promise, right Carl?" Carl nodded his head.
"That's right" he stroked his sisters hair, Samantha frowned.
"Then why is daddy sad?" She asked looking up at her big brother.