Ch. 4 - Games

Today was different. I woke up in the arms of The Chicken Killer who was walking down the hall next to Master. As I woke up, he just shushed me and continued walking, so I stayed in my pup form and pretended to sleep. We entered a room with a bed and I was layed down in the middle of it.

"You're in charge of him. You will train him to my standards by the end of the month. You know what happens if you fail, so don't. Good luck," Master says before slamming the door shut. I open my eyes and circle The Chicken Killer.

"Like the room? Its yours now. As long as you behave," he says. I wag my tail happily in response. I have a room, its been so long. Ms. Lauren used to let me sleep in her bed and now I had a bed of my own, I think. Even if I shared it with The Chicken Killer I wouldn't mind, he's a nice guy. "You hungry? I can go get you some food." I nod and lay down on the floor, not tired, just waiting for a comand. He leaves the room and I stay laying on the soft carpet, that laid on the wooden floor. He comes back with a burger? Is that a burger!? I sit up and wag my tail happily, hoping it was for me. "You can transform back you know, I'm not gonna hurt you." So I did. I sat on the floor waiting for the food. He sets the food down and moves to the closet in the room. "After you finish eating, why don't you get changed," he says not looking at me. Oh right, I didnt have any clothes. I instead, pick up the clothes The Chicken Killer laid down and put those on, with some struggle, before eating, so The Chicken Killer would be more comfortable. I put on a pair of underwear, some black joggers and a dark red t-shirt. It was nice having clothes, being warm without transforming was definetly a plus. I then moved to the burger and gobbled it up. Such a nice meal all for me and I was starting. I finished and wipe my face with my arm.

"Thank you," I smile to The Chicken Killer. He seems to turn red before nodding.

"Uh huh," he says. "Why -ahem- why don't we go do something? Play a game? It's called tag."

"Tag! I use to play that with Kacchan!"

"Kacchan?"

"Yeah he was my best friend before I was taken!" I say excited to talk about my past.

"Oh. Well, why don't we go play tag then. You seem to know how to play."

"Yeah, I do!" I answer. He nods and takes my hand. We walk to a big field with groups of people running.

"Alright, you're it. I'm going to run for 10 seconds, then you'll have to try and catch me." I nod excitedly and start to count to 10. When I hit 10 I look up and around for The Chicken Killer and see him so far away. I run after him, but he's way to fast. There's no way I'm gonna catch him. I chase him for hours before I collapse on the ground in exhaustion. The Chicken Killer walks over to me and picks me up. "I think thats enough for today, the sun's going down, I think we've played enough. I hang my tough out and pant while nodding. I was so tired. We go back to my room and he lays me on the bed. "Goodnight Kid, I'll see you tommorrow." I fall asleep.

We played tag everyday, it's like he didn't know any other games. I finally caught him a month into playing. After that, we played with more people and I caught them all! It was really fun now that I was winning! Today The Chicken Killer said we were gonna play a new game. "Today, we're gonna play ninja. I'm gonna give you a pole, and teach you how to be a ninja. After I think your a ninja, we're gonna have a ninja fight." I was so excited for this. I wanted to be a ninja!

"Really! I'm so excited!" We played ninja everyday, but he never said I was a ninja until a month into it. He said I was finally quiet enough and good with the staff. So, now I get to have a ninja fight. I lost the 1st one, and the 2nd, and the 3rd, 4th, 5th. I lost a lot. It wasn't until fight #24 I finally won! I knocked him down and jumped up and down in victory! "I win, I win!"

"Good job kid," he said from the ground. "Tommorrow you better be ready, we're gonna play ninja all day with some new players," he says gettung up and ruffling my long hair. And thats what we did the next day. I won all of my fights, they weren't as hard as The Chicken Killer, so they were easy. The next day, we started a new game.

"Today, we're gonna play accuracy. I'm gonna give you things you either throw or shoot, and you have to hit the target in the middle." I played the game, and I didn't like it. He ended up giving me a gun and knives. I didn't like this game, but he said we'd play tag if I win. He managed to hit the center everytime, while I only got lucky and hit it twice. So we played accuracy more until I finally beat him. It took two weeks before he messed up once and I got them all. So we played tag that day. It was fun. The next day the targets were moving. It only took me 3 days to hit the middle. We played tag that say as well.