【Chapter 3】

❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝. ❞

 ❞

*𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

How annoying! Every time I try to hit her nothing happens, she just dodges it, and when I thought I got her she just fucking slaps me in the face! Oh, and the face she was making was like she was bored and just wanted to get it over with just pissed me off to no end!

That girl just comes here and starts killing all these red demons like it's just a game! Sure, I should be happy about this but we're over here finding this so hard to kill them and she just casually chops them into little squares like it's so easy!  When the captain told me to go and check out what was happening I did, and look what I found! A girl that slapped me into buildings. Why would I be mad? I was the one who started this fight but...I am jealous of this. The way she handled it so easily made me impressed, but if I had her strength when I and Elaine were attacked, everything would have turned out differently, so for some strange reason that gave me a feeling of anger and jealousy.

Right when I was about to get up a shadow come over me, I looked up and saw the girl with messy (H/L) (H/C) hair, and with bored (E/C) eyes that seemed to have slept for a while with a much, it was squinting just from the sunlight.

 "So are you just gonna lay there or are you going to tell me why you attacked me." A soft-sounding voice came from her as if she was talking to a child, which somehow made me more pissed, I'm not a child okay!

Standing up, I tried to punch her though she managed to grab hold of my hand blocking my punch entirely. Groaning from how sore my body felt from fighting the red demons and having to deal with this new situation I did the only reasonable thing I could think of, fall asleep.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• --------- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

'What's taking Ban so long? I hope he's okay even though he did try to kill me a few minutes ago, we're still friends. No, but seriously where is he? I heard a big crash-' Turning around I dodged an incoming attack from the red demon I and my friends were currently trying to politely get rid of, though this is taking longer than it should.

My eyes caught a glimpse of an opportunity to get the heart of the demon, and well, I took it as well with its other 6 hearts making the red demon long gone. Narrowing my eyes, I decided to follow the aura of Ban, and with there being another aura as well, though I cant sense its power level.

Deciding to go and investigate the situation, I quickly ran there with a few questions given by my comrades about where I was going. Taking a turn to the right of a destroyed street, my shoes made a squick sound before I laid my eyes on something I never thought I would see, and an angel carrying Ban towards me with messy hair and tired (E/C) eyes, soon those orbs meet mine causing a sense of nostalgia to fill my senses, so bright beautiful (E/C) eyes-

"Is he yours? Make sure to put a leash around him next time, demon." The girl's soft voice made me snap out of thoughts with her question lingering for a while in my brain before I could answer, and after a couple of awkward seconds of silence, I answered her question.

"U-Um, t-thanks. He's mine- I-I mean, he's not mine he's one of my comrades that is fighting the r-red demons w-with me." I answered shyly, 'Damn! Why did I have to stutter!' Though, the last word she said made me feel worried, how did she know I was a demon? I mean she is an angel so I'm not very surprised but still...

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I quickly looked up to find the girl with Ban still in her arms while looking at me with the sun making her features glow and radiate while the worried expression she wore made my heart leap, the way her eyes shined when the light hit her orbs as well with the sun giving her (H/C) hair shine and sparkle so beautifully, and the way she looked at me made me feel so happy like I could just stare at her all day.

"Are you good? You seemed to be spacing out a bit, well anyways here's your comrade. Sorry about his current state but I swear to merlin that I didn't do that, he just passed out and I just wanted to give him back to his friends. Though, now that you're here's your friends back, again sorry about... this." Putting Ban in my arms, she started to back away and then leave. My arms were outstretched for her but I quickly put it back, looking away and running back to the other with a red blush filling my being, then a realization hit me 'Fuck! I forgot to ask for her name! Maybe, I'll meet her one day...' 

A smile painted itself on Melioda's face, with a strange glimmer tinkling in his eyes.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -------- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐘/𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

How strange, an immortal man. The only place you could become immortal is... oh Merlin, don't tell me he drank everything from the cup. Well, that would explain when that spear hit his heart when he landed on the ground. Though, humans have been trying to get that immortal water for centuries, so how could an ordinary human get their hands on something so sacred that is protected by the fairy king? Don't know but that's something for another day.

Chuckling, I reminisced about the events that happened today. A lot of things have changed from humans in all these years, however, how many years has it been? Thousands maybe, I'll have to ask someone how many years has it been since the Holy War, but I really should hide my wings, I only noticed one goddess aura and even she didn't have wings on her back so I should probably follow him or her example.

From getting out of the void to seeing a weird bunch of races fighting a few red demons,  truly an exciting way to start my new life, though before I get too involved with the war then I already have I should find a village or a forest to live in, more preferably a forest to live in quietly with a force field covering it to keep me and the forest safe.

Though maybe all this is just a fantasy that I can only think of, maybe, my destiny does not agree with me.

(ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ꜱᴜɢɢᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ. ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ!)