6 Months Later

Hazel's POV
__________________
I walked in the Athena Cabin to check on Annabeth and found her sobbing and wallowing in a sea of tissues.
"Annabeth, honey it's been two years. You've got to get out of this cabin. You haven't even been to see your dad in so long!!"
Annabeth didn't even look up from the picture she was holding of Percy.
"Annabeth please, we don't want to see you like this."

"You don't understand!! You never will!! Percy was my everything! He was- he was.." Annabeth broke down crying again.

"Sugar, we miss Percy too. And Leo also. And losing them is something we'll NEVER get over."

Annabeth looked up and I saw the sadness in her eyes. She stood up and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower water turn on so I went into her closet and grabbed some clothes and layed it out for her and then left.

LOL KIDDINGGGGG Okay as much as Annabeth loved Percy she is literally one of the strongest people ever and would've spent like one day crying and stuff and the she would've gotten herself together and worked on fixing everything and comforting everyone and stuff...so..yeah. Anyway..let's start over. 

I walked into the Athena cabin to check on Annabeth. She missed breakfast and that's not something she usually does. I found her on her bed holding a picture in her hand. "Annabeth?" She looked up and a single tear rolled down her cheek before she wiped it away. 

"I'm- I'm fine. Just looking at a picture." 

I sat down beside her and saw what she was looking at. It was the night of the campfire about a week before the prophecy, a week before everything went downhill. Annabeth had arms around Percy's neck and had her lips on his cheek. Frank and I were in the middle of a laugh and Piper was on Jason's back and Nico was grinning, something he didn't do often. And Leo, oh Leo was the star of that picture, the only one aware that someone was taking their picture. He had his hands behind his head and his tongue out. It was such a wonderful memory, thanks to the Stolls we had a souvenir from that night. I sniffled. "I miss them too. Annabeth," She looked up, "Annabeth it's okay to cry every now and then. We, we spent nearly a week locked in our cabins sobbing and refusing to do anything. You, you were up on your feet not even a day after, trying to get everything clean and organized. We honestly don't know how you did it, how you're still doing it. If you're trying to stay strong for us, don't. Crying is okay, you need to cry sometimes. Because keeping all these emotions inside, it can't be good for your brain." 

She forced a smile. "Thanks Hazel." 

Okay well get yourself up and outta bed. We'll be waiting for you by the lake. 

Outside I saw Piper and Jason sitting on the pier. I walked toward them when Frank came up behind me. "Hey Hazel."

"Hello."

"How is she?"

"She just had a moment." 

Piper and Jason saw us and scooted over a bit so we could sit.

"How is-"

"She just had a moment." I answered cutting Piper off.

The four of us just stared out at the lake until I couldn't hold it in and broke down. Piper did the same and Frank and Jason just looked into the waters solemnly. We were all thinking of our two best friends. 

"Hi guys."

We all jumped and turned around facing Annabeth. Piper jumped up and hugged her.

"Were you guys crying?"

"No no of course not." I answered quickly. "It's just our allergies..."

"Okayy..." Annabeth replied doubtfully.

"Yeah..so whats the plan for today?"

"Well we've all gotta go see Mrs. Jackson and Paul. We'll be back around two. Then we've got to head a counselling session for some of the campers and well..that's it really. We've got a little bit of training in between and lunch with Grover and Juniper. And Reyna and Nico said they were coming to visit today so that's good."

"Great." Jason grinned. We rarely got to see Reyna and Nico anymore since they were at Camp Jupiter most of the time and since Nico and Jason grew pretty close over the quest Jason missed talking to him. Frank and I were actually supposed to be there too but we decided to stay at CHB for another month. 

"Okay well, let's get going." Annabeth said with a noticeably fake smile plastered on her face.