2- "The Cell"

3 Is tomorrow 💕4-15 Is from October to December 16🖤

3 Is tomorrow 💕
4-15 Is from October to December 16🖤.
So It's October 19th 2020 to December 16 2020.
Series 8 will began on January 1- May 3rd💕.

Well, if there's anything you want or need -- if you enjoy music, we have a guitarist whose talent brings tears to the eye, and we have a small choir

Well, if there's anything you want or need -- if you enjoy music, we have a guitarist whose talent brings tears to the eye, and we have a small choir. Thank you. All I need is some more rest... and maybe a hairbrush. [Chuckles] No one told me I'd be meeting royalty. Anyway... uh, Your Majesty -- I should call you "Your Majesty," right? You can. Thank you, Your Majesty. It's a pleasure. The pleasure is mine, Carol. Be well. [Shiva growls] Hey. Hi. Look, I know. You're sh1tting me, right? Now, it's -- it's a lot. He is, um... I don't know. It -- It -- Stop it. Stop this. This place is a damn circus -- all of it. Th-These people -- this is make-believe. It's playtime. And you're just... [Laughs] I can't do this. I can't be here. Look, Carol, these people found -- No, I can't, Morgan. I won't. I'll wait. And when you're not there to stop me, when nobody else is, I'll go. You know I can't let you. No. I'll -- You'll what? Tie me up like that wolf? Is that it? It isn't up to you. It wasn't before in the basement, it wasn't at the library, and it isn't now. I don't give a sh1t if you think you've found the secret to life. I -- ‭No, I don't. I don't. I don't, and I haven't. And I know what I've started. ♪♪ But I won't let you die out there. That's what I won't do. It doesn't matter what you do. [Engine starts] [Gate thuds] ♪♪ [Snorting, growling] Morgan: Where we going? Ezekiel: Hunting. ‭Hunting what? What was once captive to the farm now runs free in the city. [Snorting] ‭Here! Come on! ‭Man: Come on! Come on! Come on! Whoo! Come on! ‭Come on! Turn! Turn! Whoo, whoo! ‭Come on! Hunting! ‭Go now! Go now! Go! ‭Come on! Go now! Go now! ‭Come on! [Walker growling] Go now! Go now! Go! ‭Come on! Go! [Pig squeals] Well-done, Richard. It's just what we needed. [Growling continues] Why the Walker? We're herding them in. Why do you need bait? Because I want their bellies full of rot. That's why. [Pigs squealing] You shoot a machine gun in the woods, and nothing. You cough in the city, and... [Walkers growling] Ezekiel: Diane, retrieve the truck. We'll take our leave. [Growling continues] Ben... you're up. Use the machete. Just as you and he have practiced. Yeah. Like we practiced. [Breathes deeply] [Grunting] [Growling] ♪♪ [Sighs] [Growling stops] Do not be troubled, Benjamin. Next time. No one back home needs to know about this. Morgan: You mean the pigs -- that they're eating the dead? Any of it. [Truck engine running] ♪♪ [Walker growling] [Grunts] ‭[Walker thuds] [Walkers growling] ♪♪ May we one day cease you all from this curse! Till then, know that we live on in your place... [Truck door closes] ...full, festive, faithful, and free. Only halfway free. ♪♪ [Truck doors closing] ♪♪ Where are they going? Somewhere else. [Gate creaks] [Gate creaks, thuds] Your skill with the staff... ...how did you come to acquire that skill? It was a cheesemaker, a friend. [Chuckles] I imagine your comrade would be very proud of you this day. [Chuckles] For saving Ben in a single blow. There's a saying -- the pessimist looks down and hits his head. The optimist looks up... and loses his footing. The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly. I believe young Benjamin's path is in need of adjustment. Would you train him, as your friend trained you? I don't... I don't know that I'm the -- Benjamin has shown aptitude with neither blades nor munitions. Perhaps his failings lie in the weapons... perhaps it's the teacher... and perhaps it's both.