My Sister's A Dick

Raven's P.O.V

The laughter died down and I quietly clasped my hands together. I realized without my powers my sister was blind to the situation. She could only hear. This could be problematic. She was my inner voice and guardian angel. You see my sister is called Blade. She has always lived inside of me. She comes out alot, we are a rare species and are by far the most powerful. I need to stop I'm telling you too much. All will become clear I promise.

"Are you feeling better?" A man who I think was called ashley asked me.
"Yup. Just got a major headache." It was true without my invulnerability everything hurt.
"I'll get you some pain killers." Jake told me. 
"Thankyou!" I said great fully. I gave everyone a quick smile before excusing myself to the bathroom. My species do pee you know. I don't need food but my sister does. When I eat she eats.

I had been in the bathroom for a while thinking. I got a knock on the door. "You okay in there?" Andy whisper shouted.
"Yup just got lost in though is all." I replied truthfully whilst sighing and leaving the bathroom. These people didn't seem so bad.
"Wanna watch batman?" Andy inquired, hope clear in his voice.
"How did you know that I love batman?" I announced faking excitement. True I liked batman but I wasn't obsessed I just wanted him to like me. Not like I have a crush! I just don't want to fucking die. Probably.

A few episodes of batman and I noticed Andy sitting quite close to me. Almost as if-as if. No... He can't like me. My sister screamed in my head 'hey you two should kiss!!!' Andy chuckled. Nothing on the episode of Batman at that point was funny. He had heard my annoying sister. What a dick. I blushed furiously. I saw Andy look in pain a little. As if he was remembering something that had happened.

A/N: aren't I the sexiest author ever updating so often ;). What is going to happen when Raven gets her powers back? Stay tuned. <3