thirty.

Tiān stood there stunned in her place. Eyes gazing the boy up and down, " Charming." she muttered.

" Hm? Charming?" Cluelessly, Shoyo stared at himself in the mirror, " What's charming?"

" You are charming." Tiān walked towards behind him and patted both his shoulders and fixed the collar of his polo, " Very."

Shoyo got embarrassed by the sudden compliment coming from the old lady and smiled sheepishly, " I'm sure I'm not."

" I'm sure You are." Tiān, yet again, she emphasizes her words. She tugged his black vest downward and put his black blazer on him, " Don't mind me complimenting you, young boy."

The redhead let out a soft laugh, " I don't mind at all, Miss Tiān."

The laugh melted Tiān's delicate heart. She wants to thank fate for letting her meet this boy.

With another pat on the shoulder, Tiān spoke, " You're all ready."

She noticed that the boy was suddenly silent. She glanced at his face, but before she could finally see it, he suddenly turned around and hugged her.

She was surprised, but it didn't take long for her to hug the boy as well.

" Miss Tiān, may I ask you a question?" Although she could barely hear his muffled words, she nodded her head, " What is it?"

Shoyo seemed hesitant, "If . . . . you had a child, would you do anything for them?"

Tiān did not expect this to be his question. Very easy.

" Of course. I will even sacrifice my life if it means keeping him away from any harm." she answered.

"Why did you ask, Shoyo?" she asked as Shoyo broke away from her and shook his head.

"Nothing. I just want to know."

Tiān guided him to the first floor and to the entrance, where they saw Masaya patiently waiting for him. The man was satisfied after eyeing the boy up and down, seeing the suit he chose suits the young boy. Tiān and guards bowed as the two exit the mansion.

The ride was almost quiet. If only Masaya would stop humming a rhythm.

" Are you okay?" Masaya asked and turned to him, "You've been quiet for a while."

The boy did not answer and remained silent as he watched the buildings they passed.

The redhead flinched when he felt Masaya's hand caressing his thigh. The man squeezed it and scoot closer to him, "Answer me when I ask you."

He felt himself getting smaller when Masaya sat too close to him. Masaya is a big man. A meaty, muscular, tall man. And even if I, author, don't want to admit it, I can't help but admit that I made Hanato Masaya a sickeningly handsome billionaire.

He brought his lip close to the boy's ear, "Understood?"

Masaya took the silence as a yes.

Shoyo did not even say a word or turn around and remained silent.

The driver's attention was aroused when Shoyo did not speak to Masaya's teasing of him. That boy quiet got the guts, he thought.

The car stopped in front of a large building, "We have arrived, Hanato-sama."

Masaya came out first before the driver could even get out, and he opened the door for Shoyo, "Let's go."

The driver was in utter shock, and he felt scared. He does not know why, but it was terrifying to see a Mafia Boss opening the door for a boy.