ten

(long... very long update)

CHAPTER TEN:

[ o1o. she trusted. ]

TEWKSBURY REQUESTED a break, or more demanded for one, claiming that he would faint if they didn't. He's such dramatic a little prince, she thought, refusing to acknowledge that her own body was a demanding a break too. She didn't deny him of course, they had gone a few hours without one, or rather since they first began their way towards Basilwether, and she was feeling desperate for any sort of food.

"Only if you use that special flower talent of yours and make me something to eat." Hannah said, not stopping her bicycle.

"Are you using me Hannah Holmes?" Tewksbury asked, almost too teasingly.

"Well, if you're truly asking," Hannah says. "Yes, I am in fact using you. So, are you going to make me some food, or do you plan on continuing our way to Basilwether?" She waited for an answer, knowing that he'd agree because he in fact looked like he was going to faint. And she hated that even when sweat dripping down his face, hair wet even, he still looked good... too good. Even if it was a bit disgusting.

"Yes." He said. "Yes, I'll see what I can do." They give the other small smiles, all while getting off their cycles.

The pair had forgotten all about their company... Enola. She looked at the them with a disgusted look, annoyed by them completely. "I've got to use the..." her voice trailed off as she knocked herself in between Hannah and Tewksbury, seemingly trying to separate the two. She rushed herself inside the woods, away from the road.

"Well, come on," Hannah started, ignoring Enola's sudden behavior. "You've got a meal to prepare, and I have to prepare to eat the meal." She pushed Tewksbury into the woods, she right behind. He only groaned, wanting to spend this time resting.

"But I've got to rest." Tewksbury complained.

"Oh, stop being such a Lord." Hannah responded.

"What's wrong with being a Lord?" He stopped in his tracks, looking as if he was actually offended by her words, which only made Hannah laugh.

"Don't make me answer that, my Lord."

"I think I'd liked it more when you called me Berry." More so he loved it when she called him that.

"My lord it is." Hannah nods. Tewksbury couldn't help but roll his eyes. And she saw him. "That's not a very Lord thing to do."