Part 5

There they were, five girls dressing pretty. Why? Because their leader told them too.
It was pretty surprising that their leader gave them something that revealing to wear but all of their clothes were almost just the same, god knows why.
———————————————————————
there they were, seven boys dressing as if they were clubbing.
Why? Because that's what their leader wanted.
It was pretty surprising that their leader was going to a club taking in mind that she absolutely hated clubs or casinos etc.
———————————————————————

Everyone was now in the meeting room observing and complimenting each other still not getting why they weren't in their mission clothing.

"My fellow members" a voice boasted from the door.
There she was, their leader standing in-front of the doorway wearing absolutely the same clothes,

"So you all must be wondering"

———————————————————————

"Ace I'm heading home to find something good to wear to the club tonight" jungkook said

"Hmm" he replied

"Taehyung even you should go" jimin suggested

"I look good in everything I wear , so there's no need"

Jimin just rolled his eyes as a response

"You bringing your wife today?"

"No dude, I've been having this gut feeling since today morning that something disastrous is going to happen tonight and didn't feel comfortable or safe in bringing my wife today."

"Hmm"

"Just, whatever man I'm leaving too"

After everyone left he simply stood in his office looking outside through his huge glass windows the rapid moving of cars and the construction of various huge buildings.

Slowly he smoked, the smoke rushing everywhere as if just to get away from him.

"Little did he know, today was going to change his life forever."

———————————————————————

Sorry for the small chapter, will update soon

The next chapter is going to be absolutely bomb.
Oh and that pic above,
FRACK
Just had to put his divine self up for yall to see