Part 14

It's been two weeks already, Jennie thinks everything is back to normal but it isn't. They or moreover he keeps visiting me, I thought he got the information he wanted! Turns out he didn't

Every second night he comes to visit me, jeon jungkook. I don't even know why he keeps coming back, every time Jennie has just one hour or so to come he comes over, still threatening me with Jennie and chunghaos life.

I love Jennie but I hate hiding this from her. I think she now knows that I'm hiding something from her. She's tried asking me about it a gazillion times but as scared as I am, I don't tell her and I'm pretty sure she hates it.

I just hope she doesn't ask me again and i hope jungkook stops coming over, his visits always lead me to crying every time he leaves. I'm a weak hearted person and jennies safety concerns me, if they take Jennie I don't think I'll be able to live, it's just been her and me since the past 22 years, just her and me. I don't think I can bare keeping such a thing to myself, but I have to keep Jennie safe, I have to keep my Jennie safe.

———————————————————————

Jennie's pov

Two weeks have gone by since I last saw that filthy liar. Lisa's growing more and more distant from us with each increasing day and I'm always bombarded with questions from my dear chunghao asking me of "why auntie Lisa, don't talk to us no more". I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do

I'm breaking down,that's for sure.

Lisa just doesn't want to tell me why that jungkook guy actually came over, she just shrugs it off and I'm done.

The search for the reason of why jeon had my information has still been on but every time we end up with no result at all and it's getting frustrating to the bits.

It's hard being the only active one. Lisa's talking days off her reporting and prefers staying home saying she's tired, so I gotta wake up 6 , wake chunghao up, get him ready, get myself ready, make lunch and breakfast for chunghao, drop him off to school in time, get myself to work , think of a gazillion ways of exterminating and rotting the flesh of my cerebrum. All while Lisa's in bed.

I love her but she's just not been herself for the last two weeks and I'm trying so hard to cheer her up and do something for her even though I may be the most mentally and physically drained person on the planet.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

———————————————————————

"Hey Jennie?"

"Yes yugeom"

"Let's go out to eat"

"Can't do, gotta pick up chunghao, go home and make dinner"

"Oh..ok"

Yugeom could see how tired Jennie was, well for one the huge dark circles were a give away but he could just tell by the way she talked by the way she tried to push herself to the hardest. He could tell it was all way easier for her when Lisa used to be herself.

He was concerned for her. Not only him but all the other members as well. I mean who wouldn't be considering she is their leader. Everyone was worried for her safety, ever since she told jinyoung about what she had seen in the hospital everyone's been worried sick, they told her to take protection and they told her that some of her members could be with her itself but she refused just merely saying that "you guys have lives too" and No one can defy what she says

He just hoped she would be okay

———————————————————————