T H R E E

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Theo and Bella was escorted to class by Mike as the three stepped into Biology, Mike starting towards the teacher, "Mr

Theo and Bella was escorted to class by Mike as the three stepped into Biology, Mike starting towards the teacher, "Mr. Molina."

"Hey, Mike," The said teacher commented and glanced over at the two siblings and added, "Oh, yes, Isabella and Theodore Sean."

Bella stepped forward first to give the man the pass he had to sign while he handed her and her brother a textbook each, along with a worksheet.

Theo has to take this biology class due to him not taking it last year at his last school, so even though he's a grade above Bella, he had this one class with her now.

He noticed his sister had glanced over at Edward Cullen who had been watching Bella intently but clenched his fist and covered his mouth and nose, like he was in pain.

Theo began walking to the back of the classroom where another empty seat was at while Bella had to sit beside Edward.

She glanced up at her brother who approached her seat again and murmured in her ear in a sort of amusing way, "Good luck with him, Sis."

Bella rolled her eyes while Theodore sat at the next empty seat in the back, which happened to be beside none other than Rosalie Cullen.

"Hey, I'm Theo," The said eighteen year old spoke up while offering his hand.

The blonde smiled and shook hands with him also, saying, "Rosalie."

He glanced over at his little sister and Edward who looked like he had been stabbed by Bella.

"What's up with your brother over there?" Theo remarked in a hushed tone, "He's kind of being weird towards my sister-- No offense."

Rosalie lightly laughed, "None taken. I think he just... doesn't know how to act around girls."

She couldn't exactly tell him that her family and herself are vampires-- and Bella's blood is enticing towards Edward.

At least not yet.

"Hm, yeah, I guess," Theo shrugged, his heightened senses suddenly picking up that the girl next to him was also a supernatural creature like himself.

The two continued to talk the rest of the class period— or more as passed notes between one another to not get in trouble by the teacher.

The two actually became friends quite quickly.

As soon as the bell rang, Edward was the first one out of the class and into the hallway before anyone had even stood.