Unconfessed Confession;HC

She was quite nervous. Sweats started to form up, knots appearing in her stomach. But she had to gather up the courage. The courage to say it out loud.

So, with all the confidence she could gather up, she faced him. The sweats from before got heavier but they didn't stop her. Taking a deep breath, she leaned forward making the boy look at her with glowing eyes. He replied to her gesture with a soft hum. & with just that she got flustered but managed to calm herself.

She called his name out, "Hyuck," She started "This might be sudden. You can cherish this moment forever but if you don't like it please totally erase it from your memories & let's continue what we have as it was before..."

He could sense something was different. The way the air suddenly felt heavy & how the aura changed. But he preferred to listen. "Go on, what's on your mind?" he said, in attempt to reassure her that it's okay & she can open up.

"So my heart feels this little thing I don't exactly understand & it's growing as time passes by. It's a new feeling everytime we are together & I would like to keep up with this feeling. But only if you want to as well..."

She paused for a bit & glanced at the ground before looking back at him. & by that time she was facing a rather flustered Donghyuck. She giggled in her mind thinking how cute it was but was taken back to reality with his uncomfortable gulp. She understood his confusion and decided to take another step forward.
A mind full of good-bad thoughts that won't stop racing & a heart that won't stop beating. She didn't know whether this is going to be the happiest moment of her life or a regretful one where she will lose the person she loves. With such thoughts, those pure & innocent words finally escaped her mouth as she finally confessed those feelings she's been holding deep in her heart for what now feels like ages.
"Hyuck, I'm in love with you!"

& with that, her mind started racing. She was praying for a positive answer so this can be the moment she'll want to live in forever & ever. He gazed at her. Only one thought in his mind, only one thing stuck in his throat that's dying to come out...

"I'm planning to cherish this moment till I die. My heart feels the same way Y/N..."

~~~♡♡♡~~~