Reeinder Pajamas;SungTaro

"What? Your all going to a vacation without me?" said Y/N in a sad tone. "It's not a vacation, it's a business trip. Why are you whining so much?! You're enough old to understand the situation."
"But I was thinking of coming home-" "I'm sorry sweety, we wanted to meet you too but I guess next time." "It's okay mom, I get it," she said leaving a deep sigh full of despair, "Stay warm & take care." "Uhuh, you take care of yourself too. Love ya." "Hmm, love you too mom. Bye."
Y/N tossed her phone to the side laying on her not so comfy bed. She missed her family. She wanted to visit them so bad but every time something came up. She was getting homesick day by day. Thanks to the university, she had to stay busy the whole year doing assignments & stuff & now when she had the time to visit them this christmas, they had to go to business trips. Life was too cruel for her. Staying in a different country for education, studying & part-timing at the same time to make money was harder than she expected.
Her whole life was kinda messed up. All she did for the past 21 years of her life was taking care of her annoying siblings because her parents were almost never around.
Suddenly, a knock was heard from her door. Opening it, she saw one of her personable dorm mates. He had a towering, well proportioned figure with big eyes & a radiant smile that can make anyone's day a million times better. "Oh, hey Sungchan!" "Hey! You busy?" "No, not at all." "Great. Let's have dinner together then. Shotaro made it today." "Woah, of course I'm gonna have it then." They both rushed to the dinning room where the best chef of their house was serving the dishes. "Come & have a bite folks~" exclaimed Shotaro "A bite? I'm gonna have way more than that you know." "Hey Sung easy, okay. Leave some for us too." Said Y/N.
& just after taking a spoonful of Shotaro's tteokbokki, they all entered heaven at how tasty it was. Though he was Japanese, he's food always tasted the best be it Korean, Japanese or Western.
"So you guys are going home right? It's a big vacation after all." Said Shotaro. "Oh yeah I guess I'll leave within soon. What about you Y/N?" "Oh umm, I'm not going actually." "Why not? Your parents on business trip again?" Asked Shotaro eating his food. "Yup." Replied Y/N  "But why now?! It's Christmas. That ain't fair." Sungchan said. "I know but they have nothing to do. It's business after all." "Being an adult sucks." Stated Sungchan in an annoyed tone. "You're one too though, haha." Shotaro laughed at Sungchan's statement. "Yeah I know. Btw Y/n, you can come to my house then. We can have lots of fun together." Sungchan said being all excited. "Yeah. Or maybe come to Japan with me. You wanted to visit that place, right?" "Yeah but I guess I won't. Thanks for caring though. Don't worry for me, I can take care of myself. Please go & enjoy to the fullest." "But we can't leave you alone, you know." Sungchan said in a quite worried tone. "Yes. More like we won't." Agreed Shotaro. "I really will be fine guys don't worry about me at all & spend your time well" Y/N replied reassuring them.
"Okay, if you say so." Replied Sungchan smiling a little bit at her. "Hmm. Just take care of yourself." Shotaro said nodding his head. "I will." Y/N said smiling back at them.
They were like her family & the way they always cared for her was more than enough. & she was thankful for having such great friends.

(Time span to Before the day of Christmas.)

Y/N bid Sungchan a goodbye closing the main door. Shotaro left in the morning & now Sungchan. She was left alone all by herself in this cold weather & she felt more lonely. Her gaze went to the clock that said it was 4 pm by now. She was feeling kind of bored already so she went to get a nice walk around the neighborhood.
As she walked down the streets, decorations of warm lighting fascinated her. It got her thinking of her own neighbourhood. The town is always decorated with nice warm lights & a big christmas tree at the main street. The people there are very friendly & she missed it more by now.
She thought of taking a short 10 minute walk but it turned to a 2 hour one as she decided to check out this place that she never did in the past 2 years. The cold wind hit Y/N's back making her shiver. Y/N needed a warm hug & a cup of hot chocolate. But no one was there to give her those.
She started to walk back as it was almost 6.When she was close to their dorm building, she saw lights of their apartment on. She remembered turning off all the lights & locking the door properly before leaving. Nervousness caught her as she was scared at the same time. She took a hockey stick from the ground floor just in case if someone broke into their house.
The lift opened as she took quiet steps towards their apartment. She twisted the door knob & realized it was unlocked from before. Raising the stick up, she let half of her body slide in. Feeling no movements, she went inside thinking it was her mistake.
Right after taking some steps, Y/N took them back with sounds of bells being heard revealing 2 guys in reindeer pajamas. Echoes of the 'Jingle Bell' song filled the room. She never expected such a scene. "What are you guys doing here?" Asked Y/N with a confused look. Sungchan replied, "Oh, we just couldn't leave you here." "So you didn't go?" "No, we just went shopping." Said Shotaro gesturing to their surrounding. She then looked around. There ware warm yellow & white lights around the room. Socks at the artificial fireplace & a mini Christmas tree with decorations. Suddenly, a sweet smell hit everyone's noses. "Oh, the cookies are ready I believe." Said Sungchan running to the kitchen.
Y/N put her coat & hat at the cloth stand & followed them being still confused. "Okay guys what's happening,tell me right now." Demanded Y/N. "We will but before that, let's sit & have some cookies that Sung made." Stated Shotaro pulling her to the living room. He turned on the TV & Sungchan gave Y/N a cup of hot chocolate & cookies. They all sat together. They also handed her a reindeer pajama & started looking for a good movie to watch. "So are y'all going to tell me or what?" "Okay yeah. So we planned that night that we will spend this Christmas with you & we went shopping today for all these decorations & yeah that's simply it." You were shocked hearing what Sungchan just said. "So you did it all for me? Even Shotaro missed his flight for me?" "Yup. You're our best friend after all. Anything for you."
Shotaro's words really made her heart melt. She felt warm & cozy. She wasn't alone anymore. She had these two guys who were her best friends. The two of them suddenly hugged her when she was in deep thoughts. "Okay,now go & change to your pajamas. Tonight is movie night!!" Screamed Sungchan with a happy voice. Y/N smiled at his childness. She felt like she didn't had to go anywhere. She was already home.

~~~♡~~~

Have a nice Christmas guys~!!