Chapter 59 - Family Time

"Babe!" Hawks yelled landing on the balcony. "I'm home!" He said as he walked into the house.

"You just missed your parents," I said walking over with Haruto.

"Did I?" He said grabbing little Haruto in his arm and lifting him up in the air.

Haruto let out a little giggle and moved his wings slightly. He was now 6 months old, and I had stayed home and taken the time off work to look after him.

"Yeah, they said they could watch our little man Monday to Wednesday and my mum said she could alternate Wednesday's and do Thursday, Friday." I said with a grin. "Then I can get back into some hero work."

Hawks laughed, "Easy there tiger, don't forget that means league duties start up again too." He said pulling Haruto into his chest.

I let out an over dramatic sigh. "Ugghhhhhh, can't you just tell them I've changed my mind." I joked.

"It shouldn't be for too much longer I think they are planning something big soon. Then we let Endeavor know and were all good to leave." He said bouncing Haruto slightly.

"And the Hero commission? They just forgave and forgot we torched their place? Not to mention they kidnapped Haru when he was born." I said folding my arms and frowning at Hawks.

"I think they got the hint that I don't work for them anymore." He said smiling at Haruto in his arms. "Trust me."

"All I've ever done is trust you." I laughed walking over to hug hawks and Haruto. I rested my head on his shoulder and felt his free arm wrap around me.

He kissed the top of my head. "Can you believe this is our son? I mean look how perfect he is." He said tightening his grip on me.

"I know right, we made a cute baby." I said softly.

"Maybe we can try and make a few more babies tonight?" He said sliding his hand down to grab my ass.

"Ugh moment ruined." I said pushing off him and walking into the kitchen.

Hawks laughed and followed me still with Haruto in hand. "I can't help it, it's like animal instinct."

"Hopefully a trait you don't give Haruto." I joked while I served up the dinner I made.

Hawks placed Haruto on his play matt and watched him crawl and roll around making little noises as he did so.

We sit together on the couch in front of him and watch him while we eat.

"So your back to work on Monday?" Hawks asked as he started to eat.

"Yup." I smiled. "Don't worry, my first day will literally be death by paperwork. I don't even think I'll make it out on patrol." I laughed as I started to eat also.

"The league will expect you back Monday night then too. I'll be able to look after Haru while you go." He paused for a moment looking down at his food. "I'm sorry, if there was another way or if you didn't have to go back ..." he said letting out a sigh.

"It's okay really, I told you before I can handle myself. I mean I'm a bit outta practice but I could still kick some butt if I needed too." I smiled.

We finished our meals and I collected our empty plates and put them back in the kitchen.

Haru had his bedtime bath and feed and was ready to go to bed. Hawks always wanted to put Haru down at night because he usually hadn't seen him all day.

After Haru fell asleep Hawks came back into the kitchen to where I was doing the dishes.

"He's down." He smiled proudly leaning over the other side of the bench.

"Nice, thanks babe." I said leaning over the sink to meet him for a kiss.

"Now he's asleep," Hawks said walking around the bench and up behind me. "Maybe we couldddd."

I spun around and looked up at him as he trapped me at the bench. "Okay." I said confidently looking into his eyes.

"Really?" He said quickly while the look in his soft eyes changed to a carnivorous look. "Don't tease me, you know I won't be able to .."

Before he could finish I pulled him into a kiss, gently opening our mouths so our tongues met. I felt that we were so in sync now, I mean we had been together for over a year. It just seemed so natural now, although sometimes I still got a bit nervous at the fact that Hawks was my fiancé and baby daddy.

He grabbed the back of my thighs lifting me up and walking me to the bedroom. I wrapped my legs and arms around him to hold on as our kiss deepened. He got to our room and gently lay me back on the bed breaking our kiss to remove his clothes.

I quickly rolled over to the bedside table, opening the draw taking something out. I quickly rolled back to lay in front of the now naked hawks. The silhouette of his body almost completely made me forget what I was doing. His body was so defined just looking at him send a wave of lust through me.

"What you got there?" He said climbing in top of me.

I pushed the item onto his chest and pushed him up so he was sitting over me.

"A condom, really?" He laughed taking the packet from me.

"Unless you wanna decommission me for another 10 months then yeah rubber up hero." I said trying to wriggle my clothes off under him.

He opened the packet reluctantly and put the condom on then resumed his position above me. His wings rustled when he looked over my naked body below him.

"No more kids......." I said shaking my head.

"Not yet at least." He said giving me a wink as he entered me. His wings extended out towering over me. I let out a pleasurable moan looking up to him.

"I know how you like it remember." He said giving me his signature smile that he knew sent shocks through me.