𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Time skip (Y/N's POV)

We went to King Cross station. Hagrid decided to drop Harry off before bringing me back to Hogwarts but I decided that I will take the express back because I haven't ridden once so it's going to be fun.

We were walking when Hagrid suddenly took out his watch and exclaimed, "Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, Harry. I'm gonna have to leave you with (Y/N). She will be taking the express with you to Hogwarts. Both of your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's both of your ticket. Stick to your ticket, that's very important."

Harry looked at the ticket and found it really confusing. 9 3/4? Was there such thing? He began to ask, "Platform 9 3/4? But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says platform 9 3/4. There's no such thing, is there?" He finished when he realized he's talking to nobody. He then looked at me for an answer, I shrugged, not knowing to the answer about the platform or how Hagrid went away.

We pushed our cart along the platform, searching for 9 3/4. We couldn't find it and Harry decided to ask the platform manager (How do you call them lmao) , "Excuse me sir, can you tell us where we might find platform 9 3/4?" The manager thought that we were joking and replied, "9 3/4? Think you're being funny, do you?" He then went away and I rolled my eyes. Just then, I heard a voice shouting, "It's the same every year, packed with muggles."

     "Muggles?" Harry questioned but I ignored it.

     "All rights Percy, you first." The voice continued.

     "Percy?" I asked quietly but he seemed to hear me.

     "Oh hey (Y/N), this year is your first year as a student in Hogwarts, good luck princess." He said and ran into the barrier. I stared in awe, not knowing there's such magic.

     "Fred you next." The lady which was Mrs. Weasley continued.

     "He's not Fred. I am"

     "Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother."

     I giggled a bit, the typical Fred and George messing around.

     "I'm sorry George." Mrs Weasley apologized, not knowing the twins were joking with her.

     Fred then walked in front of the barrier and and said, "I'm only joking. I am Fred." And disappeared into the barrier, along with George. Harry seemed to be really amazed, approached to Mrs. Weasley and asked, "Excuse me, could you tell me bow to..."

     "How to get onto the platform? Not to worry, dear. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well." I looked at the red hair boy nodding. "Now all you have to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best to run if you're nervous."

     "Good luck." The little girl next to Mrs. Weasley said.

     Harry ran into the barrier and completely disappear. I took a deep breath, and followed him. I closed my eyes and ran into the wall and when I opened it, I saw the really pretty express. Just then, Harry approached to me. He waited me and we decided to sit in the same cart in the express.

  Time skip (Harry's POV)

     When we get into the cart and settled, (Y/N) and I began talking. Listening to her angelic voice makes me so happy and she's really easy going. Just then, someone spoke at the door. "Excuse me. Do you mind? Everywhere else is full." The red hair boy from the platform asked. I looked at (Y/N), signaling whether she was ok with it. She shrugged, "Not at all." I replied back to the boy.

He went over and sat next t0 (Y/N), and introduced himself to us. "I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley."

   "I'm Harry, Harry Potter."