𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

A small time skip (Y/N's POV)

     The express arrived at Hogwarts. Harry, Ron and I went to the platform and it was surrounded by many children. I looked around the surrounding in awe as I usually wait for the students in the Great Hall. Hagrid then came up and shouted, "Right then, first years, this way please! Come on, first years, don't be shy. Come on now, hurry up!"

     Harry and I rushed to Hagrid and dragging Ron along with us. Hagrid greeted us and we greeted him back. Ron exclaimed when he found out who Hagrid was and was pretty shocked by his huge figure. "Right then. This way to the boats. Come on, follow me." We began following Hagrid to the boats.

I was about to step in the boats with Harry, Ron and Hermione but I looked at the lake. It's dark and deep it kind of freaked me out. Hermione then gave me a hand so I decided to slightly hop in, and thankfully I didn't drop into the lake (LOL).

     The boats sailed and we started to see the figure of Hogwarts. Everyone stared in awe.

  (Third Person POV)

     Everyone began whispering to the kid beside them about how pretty Hogwarts was. Hogwarts basically looked different during daytime and nighttime. After observing the gigantic school, some boys began looking at (Y/N), whose eyes were glistening under the moonlight, they started whispering how pretty she was.

Some boys agreed and some boys were jealous that they had the same crush. But who could they blame? She does look pretty and flawless and she's basically a goddess. (Y/N) however, was oblivious that many boys had a crush on her. Even during the whole ride to Hogwarts with Harry and Ron. She didn't really notice how hard they blushed when she smiled at them or accidentally touched them.

     The kids soon arrived and they went up along the stairs and met a witch. "Welcome to Hogwarts." She introduced. "Now, in a few moments, you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin."

A boy with blonde hair smirked when he heard the word Slytherin. "While you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup."

     "Trevor!" A slightly chubby kid shouted and went in front of the witch and got back his toad. He then apologized to the witch and went to the back. "The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily." The witch finished and left.

     "So it's true then," the blonde boy said, gaining attention from many kids, "what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter and (Y/N) (L/N) have come to Hogwarts." Kids began murmuring to each other, shocked that they heard the two famous kids were going to attend Hogwarts with them. "This is Crabbe and Goyle," the blonde boy continued, "And I'm Malloy. Draco Malfoy." Ron snickered when Draco finished introducing himself.

"Think my name's funny, do you?" Draco asked Ron in disgust. "No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley."

     He turned back to Harry and (Y/N). "Both of you will soon find out that some wizard into families are better than the others. Wouldn't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." He raised his hand waiting for a handshake. However, the replies he got was "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." Harry replied politely while (Y/N) answered sarcastically, "Oh sure you can help me, by staying away from me."

Draco frowned and the witch a moment ago tapped his shoulders with a roll of parchment. Draco then went away and the witch said, "We're ready for you now. Follow me." Kids began following her and the door opened automatically, revealing a pretty ceiling with loads of students sitting.