Chapter 3 - Earth

The last thing Zelda remembered before waking up was a strange light filling the sky before everything vanished. Now, she had woken up on a patch of grass. She looked to her side.

Urbosa got up, and noticed that Zelda and the others were okay. What a relief! But where were they? Castle Town wasn't visible anymore, and neither were any of Hyrule's obvious landmarks for that matter...

Link had already noticed that they weren't in Hyrule anymore... That light must have been some kind of portal which enveloepd them and sent them here... He was still in shock.

Mipha was relieved that nobody was in need of her healing. She then noticed that they were in a strange, unfamiliar location. What had happened? What was going on?

Revali got up, noticed he wasn't injured, and sighed in relief. He was about to soar up in the sky and check their surroundings, but Urbosa put her hand on his shoulder, shaking her head. Who knows where they were, and what kind of danger could find them if he did that!

Daruk woke up, saw everyone beside him, and looked around. No familiar statues or trees anywhere. No Castle Town, Mount Lanayru, Gerudo Highlands, Death Mountain, or Hyrule Castle in view. Something strange was going on.

"Where the hell are we?" Revali asked.

"I was wondering the same thing," Zelda agreed. "This is clearly not Hyrule."

"It appears we have been transported to some far off land by that portal, and the green lights" Daruk observed.

"And that means were are probably stuck here-" Revali started.

"-with no way to return home to Hyrule..." Daruk finished.

"Sa'oten!" Urbosa exclaimed. "No way home? But my people need me!"

"Sidon, and father!" Mipha cried out.

"Father...." Zelda whispered.

Everyone seemed to be in a panic now, aside from Link, who was still in some state of shock and ignoring the negatives. The panic kept on, and Link realized he had to break the silence.

"Well, let's be positive!" Link exclaimed. "If we're stuck here forever, let's find out where we are, at least! And maybe here, there won't be any Calamity to worry about!"

"He speaks!" Revali observed, and Urbosa elbowed him.

"But what about all the people back in Hyrule..." Mipha said. "Who will protect them from the Calamity?"

"Who knows" Link replied. "We assumed fate meant for us to fight Calamity Ganon, right? But maybe, in some twisted turn of events, this is what fate really has in mind for us... We have to start from scratch now. Daruk, Revali, and I aren't respected warriors anymore. Mipha, Urbosa, and Zelda aren't royalty anymore."

The others had nothing to say, and there was a long silence.

"W-well! Let's look for civilization!" Mipha spoke up.

The others all agreed, and began searching for signs of a village.

Zelda and the Champions walked for hours, making sure to keep a low profile, until they reached a large town, which according to the signs was called "Oakwood." 

And apparently it was in a Kingdom called "The United States of America"

"Quite a sophisticated name for a kingdom!" Daruk exclaimed.

The group noticed all the people in this land were just like Hylians. Except they lacked pointed ears. Other than that, they were basically hylians.