Partners ✨

You were new to Karasuno, you walked in to your class. The teacher told you to introduce yourself, Tsuki thought you were cute but he was also kept trying to deny that he would say to himself "What am I thinking she's a loser" The teacher told you to sit next to him it's been 30 minutes in and your bored. You keep playing with your pencil but then you made a paper airplane you accidentally throw it to Tsuki he gets mad and says "your new and I already hate you. Please just listen to class that's why your here." You say "okay I'm so sorry four eyes i didn't mean to hit you-" he then says "idc if you didn't mean to hit me your just annoying now leave me alone." You roll your eyes and don't say anything. The teacher then says "We're doing a project your partners are the person sitting next you." You look at Tsukki you had a surprised look.

 In Tsukishima's mind~~ "She looks so cute rn" "wait no" "that stupid teacher had to put us together" "just act like you always do

"She looks so cute rn" "wait no" "that stupid teacher had to put us together" "just act like you always do."

He looks annoyed he says "I'm not doing this project with you, if that means I'll fail idc." You say "look four eyes stop being salty and let's do this project, I'll come over at your house at 5 and give me your number so I can text you." Tsukki rolls his eyes and says "okay fine, here's my number." He gives you his number you gave him yours you start to get your stuff and go to your next class he walks next and tells you stuff about the school and he tells you he plays volleyball you tell him "ouu I would like to see you play if you don't mind" he says "yeah okay do whatever."

After school
Your at the front of the school it's 4:10 your waiting for Tsukki but he's not there you think to yourself "where he could be?" You remember he tells you he plays volleyball you run to the court. You walk in and you see Tsukki playing you smile and say to yourself "middle blocker huh?" He looks at you and stops he thinks to himself "how long has she been here what is she doing here?" He goes to you and tells you "what are you doing here?" You say "well I was waiting for you at the entrance you weren't coming out of school and then I came here but it'll go home if you want" everyone looks at you and whispers "is that tsukishima's gf?" He tells you "no you can stay after we're done you can come over" you agree and sit on bleachers, you cheer him on.