His sunshine 🥰

You tell him "Tsuki i love you and I loved the feeling when I was in your arms i felt so safe." You turn around not looking at him because your embarrassed. He grabs your face and kisses you and you kiss him back that's what both of y'all felt like doing he didn't pull back you didn't either. You felt so happy, safe, like you couldn't help yourself. Tsuki had never felt this feeling he wanted to feel it more he loved the feeling of his heart warming up when he saw you. Both of y'all's hearts skipped a beat when you were kissing but then Tsuki stopped you didn't know why he said "y/n i don't wanna  just kiss you and not make you mine." You proceed by telling him "who said that?" Tsuki tells you "y/n I've never really felt this feeling before but I like the feeling of it when I'm with you so please all i ask is for you to never leave me." You couldn't help yourself but cry "you're so adorable I won't leave you." He wipes your tears with his thumb and whispers in your ear again "be the one who makes me happy, be the one who will never leave me, I want all of you be my everything, just be my sunshine" you hug him and he hugs you back you tell him "I'll be all of those things for you."

It's been 3 weeks you've been spending everyday with him.
You've been so happy with him and you never wanna leave him he makes you so special because he's rude to everyone else but you. He wants to be perfect for you he loves you so much that he would do anything for you. You would too you love him so much that you'll never leave him.

"That's me and your daddy's love story that it'll never forget and I still would do anything for him."