Love?

You look around you still can't believe your in Tsuki's  arms and in his room, you stay still because you wanted to stay in his arms you felt safe but you thought to yourself "what's happening?"

Flashback to what happened yesterday
you were cheering him on and after that you went home with him. Y'all studied for a bit because you also had a test for one of your classes but then you felt really dizzy and tired and passed out

Tsuki stayed with you that made you smile Tsuki noticed and said "your awake?, How do you feel?, are you feeling better?" You tell him "I'm okay just stay with me okay?" He blushes and says "okay I'm here" You go back to sleep Tsuki can't he has this feeling what is it? He's blushing and he feels so happy with you. It's been 30 minutes Tsuki has just been thinking about you, you finally wake up he says "your awake again, do you want me to get you something?" You say "no don't worry!" You were sick and had a high fever he made you chicken soup and fed it to you. You tell him "Thank you Tsuki" He tells you "no need to thank me" he smiles you thought that was cute you loved everything about him.

5 days later~~ It's 10:30pm
Your sitting in his room doing your project that's due tomorrow, He's helping you. He tells you "Y/n we're done!" You smile and go on and say "finally! let's do something fun" he says "okay!" Ya'll both go to a mountain, You and Tsuki loved it because you could see the whole city. Tsuki whispered in your ear "l-love" you're confused and say "what do you mean, love?" He told you "Remember the day you were sick and I was with you, I kept wondering what was the feeling I felt when I was holding you and taking care of you and now I know it's love." You turn red causing you not knowing what to say but then you went with your heart and told him...

" You turn red causing you not knowing what to say but then you went with your heart and told him