Chapter 3

COLE

          I could spot her sleek figure coming towards me from the corner of my eye and I panicked. I looked around to see a way out but the only thing I could spot right now was the main entrance to the cafeteria, which was obviously not going to work. "Well then, here we go again."

          She entered and DID NOT look happy, rather fuming with anger. She was practically sprinting to my table now and spoke, "Get up. We're leaving." "Right now? With you? I don't even know you!" "Oh, but you do. Just come" I was confused beyond measures at this. When she realised I wasn't moving from my place, she grabbed my hand and practically dragged me across the cafeteria. I could feel 'the popular's'  eyes daggering me and I have never felt more insecure. "Can you at least tell me what this is about!" "Just shut up and do as you're told" This angered me but I decided to take the high road for once, considering our back and forth bickering wasn't taking us anywhere.

        She pulled me into her jet black Mercedes, matching her personality, and sped off to god know where. I softly asked, "Where are we going? And who are you?" "Oh you'll see. Just shut up for now, your constant questions are giving me a headache." Well that's it! "Who the hell do you think you are?! You walk up to me, separating me from my amazing lunch, and now just expect me to go with you, a stranger, might I add, to god knows where?! You could be a murderer for all I know!" "Well then, I guess you're gonna have to take your chances cause you aren't getting out of this car." "Haha that's where you're wrong!" At this, I tried opening the door, only to find it locked. "You child locked me inside the car?! Seriously?!" She just smirked at this and continued focusing on the road. Realising this conversation was going nowhere, I just dropped the topic and decided to wait until we get wherever we're going. For some weird reason though, I wasn't scared. I was actually quite excited to see what the day brings.

.

.

.

.

.

(heyyo ik this is like superrr short but I will only be able to post about 5-6 chapters and then stop for a while cause of exams, sorrryyyyy!)